someone gets hurt ☆ pt 3

A few days passed from the little incident and Mumbo has been replaced as mayor by scar according by his will but some say he was threatened. Yet bdubs and grian were getting close they were unseparable walking together everywhere, everyone was okay with it everyone except the old mayor his blood boiled at the site of the person he hates the most being with the person he loves.

Grian was restocking his barge when a tall figure came into light with a different outfit then usual he looked handsome in the blondes opinion he dropped his Shulker box by the sight

The other could only stare into his dark eyes. He loved his eyes in every way before walking closer to him and placing his hand on the blondes chin and, stared at his eyes before he closes the small gap between the two . There lips locked it was small but grian melted so did the tall figure at the blondes soft lips . He was addicted to them , they separated for air grian was in heavan it could be told in his big happy eyes.

"how you like me now?" he whispers in his ear while reaching his hands into his blond hands. Grian could only stare at him his denim jacket the redstone red hoodie under and the ripped jeans and his slightly messy hair which used to always be kept neatly the curly stands made grian not want to never look away from him.

They're enchanting moment was ruined as bdubs walked into the barge .

"Grian ?" bdubs eyes slowly forming tears at each end he saw them kissing but before he could he say anything he saw the smirk on mumbos face which made him angry he felt so mad that he snapped at mumbo who only kept a smile that after grian ran out tears in his eyes

"face it you guys use me you saw my cute clothes and my innocent eyes I'm  I a game too you I'm I the fool? it's fine for you but people forget a human yes they do that ! you could have set me free from this horrible show but its fine"

grian screams too them in anger they only saw him as a potential boyfriend. Grians eyes now filled with tears before storming out. None of the two went after him. They had tried to win grians heart they forgot that he had feelings and that he still is human.

"we fucked up"

"yes we did"

Word count 420 UVU