Heather pt 1 ☆

Ship

Scar × Grian

( 472 words )

-

Grians Pov

-

"Hey Mumbo do you like Grian?" Scars question stopped me from about to confess to Mumbo the letter in my hand. Please say yes even if that probably will never happen.

"No hes like a younger brother to me" I dont know but I think I just heard my own heart shatter. I threw that stupid letter in the trash before running to bdubs.

-

I still remember 18 of October me in your in Suit you said it looked better on me them it did you.

-

"Hey Mumbo I have something to tell you" I said planning to ask him to help me prank Scar . Of course now Scar had to walk by now through the shopping district. I mean we are on a walk together so no surprise.

"What a sight for these for sore eyes" Mumbo says chuckling before continuing to walk.

"He has you mesmerized"

'while i die'

-

No ones POV

"Yeah he really does" Mumbo says the blush disappearing as he turns to Grian.

-

     Why would you ever kiss me?

       Im not even half as pretty

-

Scar entered the upside down taking of his helmet. Walking around the new nether, before taking of his suit jacket and changing into a black blazer. Not noticing the Redstoner watching him and the blonde builder playing with his sweaters sleeve before going back to talk to bdubs.

-

Scars POV

I watched as I saw Bdubs but his arm around his shoulder. Before grabbing him and scooping him up as he flies towards me.

"Scar would you like to sit with us?"  Bdubs asked me carrying Grian as he asked the mayor.

-

Grian walked by the glass cage I was in adding a little bit of glowstone to the respawn anchor . Grians giggles and laughter filled the room as I fell to the ground from bdubs pulling the lever.

When that was eventually over Bdubs sat next to me in my small hole Grian going to get my stuff. Grian walked in holding my stuff a smile on his face. Hes such a sight for my sore eyes. I came back from my daydream as bdubs patted my back

"Hes got you mesmerized" Bdubs teased as he pointed at my red face

-

Why would you ever kiss me? Im not even half as pretty.

-

You gave him your sweater its just polyester but you like him better.

The sight of scar wearing mumbos blazer played in his mind

                 I wish i were Scar

-

Scar sat in the corner of his little house bdubs comforting him.

"Why would you ever kiss me im not even half as pretty"

-

Grian sat on the edge of upside down mansion watching the piglins fall.

" You gave him your sweater its just fabric but you like him better. I wish i were"

-