☆ a poppy flower crown

TW suicide.

-

Grian sat down as he buried the final person, his friend Scott, Grian knew him well so he decorated the grave just how Scott would ask. The grave was set in the flower kingdom under a tree close enough to Jimmy's so even in the afterlife they weren't too far apart and maybe even together. Grian sat in front of the grave with a lilac in his hand as he kneeled his head low letting a quiet sob out. He was alone in this world till he died, and he took it upon himself to make it beautiful, maybe so he could hide the blood stained to the grass and trees.

-

It had only been a week with him being alone in the world but it seemed like an eternity to the blond. He had ditched his trench coat with patches and drawings he made during wars, his red sweater that seemed to be the same red shade of the others blood, and his black heeled platform boots ones he wore during wars or when they need to go somewhere, just so he didn't seem so short compared to his partner in crime Scar. When everyone was alive he would let Cleo and in the beginning of the Season before everything that went down he would let Ren do his now much longer hair. Always the same low bun with two braids and two strands along with his fringe let out in front. Now he had just braided his long hair, a few poppies intertwined along with the strandes to show the fact he was on his third life, and the same fringe with the same two strands left framing his face. His appearance consisted of just a light cream polo, his black jeans folded to reach his calves, and brown suspenders Scar had made him before the battle of the red desert. It was somewhat the same but different as before. It was still him when everyone was alive but without so many layers and the mischief that came with his look.

It had been a month with him being alone, he carried a basket with flowers, leaves, a few saplings and shears, himself given the duty of making the world prettier and not fully done. All he needed to do now was add plants and more trees around dogwarts and inside. Every inch was decorated somehow, the sky base was fixed and made more prettier than a couple of cobblestone blocks in the sky, the little stands where dead bushes, cactus and torches were sold was turned into little buildings instead of their former stands. Grian came across ghosts sometimes they would whisper or signal him to do something for them, Joel asked for him to feed his dogs, Bigb wanted his cookie rebuilt, Bdubs asked for a clock to be placed by his grave. Although there were people he never heard from were Ren, Cleo, Scott, and Scar, he found it sad but he still carried on with his goal. 

He would wake up in the sand castle he had rebuilt, wash his hair braid it but on his day clothes, grab the bee on the leash Scar had deemed as "Mr bubbles'' grab his messenger bag full of raw steak a few buckets of water, shears, potions, and a few pieces of paper and some pens that he would refill before be went to bed . He'd walk over to Joel's base, feed his dogs, pour them new water in their bowls and cure the injuries they had if they had any. Second thing he would do was grab the crate he kept outside of Joel's house and walk over to the castle down the path he had finished for Joel it connected to the Crastle, Dogwarts and the Flower kingdom. He would go to Dogwarts and collect the carrots, wheat, potatoes, get wool from the sheep, milk the cows, collect eggs from the chickens, and then feed the animals. After he would walk over to the hobbits place, milk the cows, collect wool, eggs, meat, crops, and put them in the crate, and feed the animals with those crops. A request from Jimmy was to bake him a cake every day and put it where the old cake had originally been, and everytime he came back with a freshly baked cake the one from the previous day was gone. And finally he would renovate or decorate the server, after everything was done he would go back to the desert and it was around the time the sun set, so he had made it part of his routine to sit down on the cliff and watch the sun set. He'd walk inside and put the items he had collected in their correct places, and fill the bag. He would go take a bath, change into shorts and a different shirt, he would walk to the cauldron in the bottom layer of the sand castle, wash his clothes and go outside for the final time to set his clothes outside. Then off to bed it was he'd get into bed say goodnight back to the ghosts and make sure Impulse would turn off the lanturn. Then the the cycle would repeat.

Today was just the same, but the difference was that today he would finish his goal. He had the final bits to put on, leaves and vines on the walls, bonemeal the grass, remove some of the flowers and fill in any creeper holes and he would be done for today. He followed his usual path and routine, flowers in the basket to place when paying his respect. When he passed his dead friends some of the ghosts smiled as Grian did so pat him on the back or just walk with him till another ghost appeared. Around now it was usually Marytn or Etho though mostly Martyn since Etho would usually just be by the swamp when he went down there to collect the sugarcane. Today it was Marty though he didn't say anything, mostly focusing on his old home, not destroyed and broken as before, but seemingly welcoming and homey. He smiled warmly at Grian before following him along with the rest of the ghosts.

When Grian headed home he pulled the hair tie keeping the braid in place when he got to the desert, the poppies slowly falling out as the braid fell apart with every step he took, leaving behind a trail of flowers, as if a trail for the ghost to follow him back to his home. Or that's how the ghost took it, they all followed the poppies and pollen in the sand indicating Mr bubbles and Grian had just been there. 

-

Scar's POV

-

 Grian sat down on the cliff as he usually did, he had tied Mr Bubbles to the fence post next to my grave, he let out a sigh as he took off the suspenders and the bandages on his hand. This was not the usual routine we had seen him do for a bit over a month, he wiped something off his face. Scott looked at me with concern. He had a thought and maybe it was coming true. We both grabbed Jimmy and stood in front of him. He couldn't see us so he was just staring into us but actually the sunset. Grian mumbled out a sob as he took off his ring, the ring I gave him, a ring that I gave to my husband. His eyes were puffy, he seemed calm nonetheless, and then spoke a few words we didn't catch. But we did hear what Grian said after all the emotion going straight to his voice.

"Scar I know you're listening so tell me, why did you never say hello? Hey Scott if you're in front of me why didn't you say anything either? Ren? Cleo? Jimmy was always there to keep me company while at your hobbit kingdom, Bdubs usually chatted about how he missed being alive, Martyn always walked down the path with me, told me his opinion on what I was building.. heck.. even Etho told me to not burn anything, Joel always said please and thank yous every time i fed his dogs. I could hear everyone's goodnights, Impulse would always turn off the lantern and Tango would turn the lantern on.. but I haven't heard or seen anything of you. Why?" Grian wiped his tears pulling off his earring Scott made him. I ran towards him trying to hug him and talk to him but I couldn't. It was impossible. I tried and tried every morning and every afternoon but nothing. I watched as he stood up and petted Mr Bubbles, before standing back on the edge of the cliff. Everyone watched as Grian turned around and let himself fall to the sand below, Scott and Cleo let out a scream and Ren a heart shattering "NOO". I didn't realize I had jumped after him and held his corpse in my hands. Then it hit me, I was holding Grian's corpse. I could interact with him, I looked around and saw the rest of the players standing around me, they all left footprints on the sand, they seemed alive. 

And then Grian's corpse disappeared into red heart shaped particles, everyone seemed to be in shock when I looked around and they seemed to be staring at one another, each filled with color no longer grey. Warm tears fell down my face as I felt Scott and Jimmy hug me, their tears also falling down their faces. Cleo's voice caused us to separate and look where she was talking about and pointing at, and there he was wavy blonde hair, a poppy flower crown and sky blue eyes. I ran towards him Scott, Ren, and Cleo following behind, when I reached him I wrapped my arms around his small body feeling him hug me back. I ignored the others ''Awww"'s it didn't matter, all that did was my husband in my arms and that we were together again. 

-