Singing likes a siren ☆

big help from discord and choosing our victim scar uwu

Sirens yes rare but a thing in the hermitcraft server, to everyone's surprise there little gremlin was part siren which proved his beautiful image and amazing singing .His instinct sometimes coming out when singing near a fellow crush.

Grian had a small crush on the new mayor of the shopping district and they had planned to terraform and direct a lake to take a break from the craziness of the hermitcraft server.

"hey g are you ready to go?" scar said with a smile on his face a grians door.

"yes fellow mayor of mine" grian teased scar with a giggle

~•°•°•Time skip •°•°•~

"well mr king of terraforming do you wanna go for a swin in our lake"grian says placing his hand on scars

"ours?"

"yes ours" scar nodded they were both wearing shorts so it would have been a good idea

"what's your favorite kind of music" the gremlin asked going through spotify . Scar stayed silent not wanting to tell him he loved sappy love songs "okay then"

~•°•°• another mini timeskip •°•°•~

"hey g who do you like" scar asked shivering the lake even tho it was like 96° degrees

" I like you why" grian said with another happy smile messing with pebbles underwater

"uh oh I like you to"

"hey this could be perfect"

"your singing voice is so pretty almost siren like did you know that" scar asked the gremlin who gave him another bigger smile "your singing like a siren it's almost hypnotizing"

"shhh boy I know what you desire your such a bad liar" Grian says leaning into scar and placing his finger on scars lips as in to tell him to stay quite

"I-I-i wh...at?"

"you'll be seeing me in your dreams I'll be there when your reality drowns "

"I will ?" scar was hypnotized by the siren hybrid who's appearance slightly changed skin paler then usally pupils shaped like hearts and bright blue eyes.

"you can pretend that when you hear my voice darling it's your choice not to fall in" scar and grian slowly lean into each other into a kiss.

grian cups scar cheeks slowly pulling him into the shore yet not breaking the kiss. when they reach the sand and gravel shore grian breaks the kiss.

"i want you but just cant take it. so listen to me when I say this, this could be perfection or venom dripping out your mouth love me while you wrist are bond but I'll be there when you're reality drowns baby follow me into the water"

grian approaches scar and pushes him into the water leaning into his neck sucking and biting here and there. scar feels his head getting dizzy and he knew he was starting to black out . grian looked over and gave him another kiss. but this times grians once sweet lips were now sour like as if to be screaming help or poison.

Scar POV

I open my eyes to see a small gremlin wrapped around me he was asleep his chest slowly raising up and down.

I lean in and kiss his forehead. he slowly wakes up his eyes no longer siren like

"scar I'm sorry it came over me I'm a siren I'm sorry for not telling you but I promise I'll be there when your reality drowns until then you'll be seeing me in your dreams"

"I'll be there when you reality drowns"

GoodTimesWithScar has been stabbed in the heart by a drowneds trident

Grian has drowned trying to save GoodTimesWithScar

"hey grian " scar says with a yellow shiny halo over his brown mess hair

"hey love" grian says with a white glowing halo

"you are here when my reality drowns"
scar says holding his lovers hand

"I promised you it"

640 words uwu