girl grian :)

WARNING: GRIDOC

The purple sparkles in front of my face where kinda annyoing . Anyways when I stepped out of the portal I saw my best friend of all time MUMBO! i was about to run to him when 3 girls and a creeper/ robot hybrid came up to me. The brunette placed her hands on my cheeks examining my face as the taller red head circled around me.

I could hear mumbo and xisuma laugh

"how did a teen get into a hermitcraft"  the robot said to xisuma

" little girl you should go home" LITTLE? ME LITTLE OKAY SIS YOUR ONLY A LITTLE BIT TALLER THEN ME .

"nah im good here" i smirked looking at mumbo he knew where this would go

" you may be very cute but-" the hybrid was quickly interrupted by mumbo laughing and xisuma starting to talk.

"guys shes 21 her name is grian or mumbos girl bestfriend" before i knew it the red head was braiding my long blonde pigtails. While the other girl fixed my bangs. The robot just stood in shock I could only smile this was going to be a fun life.

Time skip to war!

Docs POV

She stood on top of the G team base with her red sweatshirt and now instead of a black skirt, black ripped jeans her bangs fixed her pretty long blonde hair in to cute braids. Her serious expression terrifying but still adorable she was clearly blushing like the first day I met her.

 Her serious expression terrifying but still adorable she was clearly blushing like the first day I met her

Well im on top of the base too and jts about to start so .

AFTER THE MASSACRE!

GRIANS POV

i gave mumbo a tackle hug and he kissed my forehead it was nice everyone said aww but i know mumbos gay so it didnt matter what they said I dont like him I like someone else and that else I shall go see . I ran towards the building and saw him standing there I gave him a hug and he just stood there but slowly started to hug back and started playing with my hair with his robotic arm. I heard gasps from false and what seemed to be ren.

"woah doc has feelings from someone " impulse laughed. Doc instantly turned our hug into a side hugs so that my whole body was against his side holding me tightly while the other hand was holding a trident ready to hit impulse.

  Does he really have feeling for me

"GIRLS GET OVER HERE AT THE STAR FORT ITS HAPPENING" false yanked my arm pulling me away from doc I waved him a small bye goodbye as she forced me to follow her. He smiled sweetly at me before he smirked and turned to impulse.

RIP IMPULSE DONT DIE AT THE HANDS OF DOC

DOC POV

"BROOOO she likes you she has tooo!"

Cleo and stres randomly ran in chasing after false and a joe following Cleo

"hey guys do you know why Cleo and stress ran in here?"

"because doc showed affection at grian talking about the queen there she is"

I turned around to see grian back to normal her bangs a little messier her skirt back on but a bow clip in her hair. She walked toward me stood on her tippy toes and placed a bow on my hair she smirked and ran and the girls soonly followed her oh grian your dead time to get pranking.