𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 ☆

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I'm sitting behind this tall guy hes pretty cute although he is kinda clueless I like him though but also I should he paying attention its math class .

"scar choose who's going to be your partner" the teacher said strictly glaring at scar who is messing around being clueless like he always is.

"hey-" I was about to say then I remember where abousltely nothing thankfully he didnt see me or hear me but he did glance at me , at that moment I forgot how to smile I literally couldnt smile

I was day dreaming about me and him having a nice picnic I'd know just what to say. I'd make him notice me maybe be friends walk down the halls laughing about stupid stuff but this is reality and in reality were nothing just students at the same school.

I hear the bell ring I walk out of the class day dreaming about the boy I liked thankfully school was over so I got on the bus, the older kids got assigned seats but we didnt we haven't done anything wrong but yet he decided to sit next to me there was a seat behind me in front and side ways of me put he choses to sit with me.

Why?

I heard him say something and yeah he did say something

" huh haven't seen you around are you new?" he asks sweetly with a nice smile that warmed my heart I guess I also forgot how to talk I could only smile at him.

" so you dont talk that's fine also I love your purple sweatshirt" he says before putting in some headphones

"will you be my boyfriend?"

" hi dad hi mom this is grian he is my boyfriend were dating is that okay?"

End of flash back

He got in his knees reached for his pocket looking for something and opening the small box to reveal a beautiful ring

" will you marry me please ?"  his green eyes glisting in the suns glare the breeze making his hair slightly messy with a huge smile that he knows I adore.

"is this real?" the tears rolling down my cheeks

"this is reality" the hermits say looking through the bushes crying of joy for there 2 friends

I GOT NO CLUE WHAR I JSUT WHTOTJENENJE. EIW IDEK SN