Jingle bell rock!

Requests are open i am working really hard to finish them!

Here is a Micheal in the Bathroom and Jingle Bell Rock songfic request of camichula_

-

Here he stood. Alone in the bathroom in the biggest party of the year. The hermits were drinking and partying to their heart's desire. Grian felt like he could stay there on the cold floor forever or fly to his mansion. He actually couldn't although he wanted to, he planned on performing the song "Jingle Bell Rock" an American favorite. 

Tears fell to the floor as he heard someone maybe Xisuma or Mumbo outside "Grian is in the bathroom he will be out soon" Cleo and Joe must have finished dancing. They were doing 'Anything you can do I can do better!" iconic just like them together.

He was a half without the other, his buddy leaving him for others. Now he was only 'Grian in the bathroom'

He walked out wiping his tears. He stepped onto his stage as the music started. 

The green and red lights hit his pale skin. The music started, his voice ready, his Santa outfit fitting perfectly. The makeup False gave him worked perfectly. 

He did the beginning pose hand in his waist arm in the air earpiece ready and his feet slightly apart. 

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock" 

"Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring" His voice sang. His arm passed by his hips posed as a cat. The hermits smiled in amusement, Bdubs was screaming "Go white boy go!". All eyes on him

"Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of fun now the jingle hop has begun" His arms went to the sky then a circle and a stop at the side. 

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock jingle bells chime in jingle bell time dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square in the frosty air" Grian's voice perfectly hit the notes one arm at his side the other bent as he slowly moved forward his head looking at the left smiling.

His hips moved left to right slightly bending when he began again. The music made him happy, his friends made him happy but he was still missing his partner in crime. 

"What a bright time, it's the right time to rock the night away. Jingle bell time is a swell time to go glidin' in a one-horse sleigh" he acted as if he was on a slay and moved along moving his hand up gently then down.

"Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock Mix and a-mingle in the jinglin' feet 
That's the jingle bell
That's the jingle bell"

"THAT'S THE JINGLE BELL ROOOCCCK!!" he did a twirl hips moving hands up and waving 

"Merry Christmas!" 

The hermits cheered and praised him; he could sing and dance but he couldn't find love. He quickly ran back to the bathroom in the little rest area ren made. He was in there alone again singing and dancing solo memories of them erased he was getting replaced. He choked out tears singing a song, maybe jingle bell rock again. Someone knocked. 

"I'll be out soon!" he faked his happy voice. He looked in the mirror and took off the Santa hat, the red tube top and red shorts and black leather boots. He grabbed his Christmas sweater, his jeans and regular shoes back on. 

"Grian in the bathroom all alone"

-

"I wonder if i hadn't left him would he still be that happy up there?"

-

Busy with school dm or commet requests really just proof and making the request good :D!

- Charlee <3