butterfly ☆

trans grian cuz i simp

-

The young girl started at her long hair that reached her back. Questioning if she really want to do this. Her chest was flatter, hair shorter.

He replaced his red sweater with a blue one with a butterfly on it. He felt free like a butterfly left from there cage .The feeling that maybe he anit who said. However now there is no question he is who he is.

He grabbed the rockets put on his elytra took to the air and flew away to the distance.

-

Is that how she lived her life searching for the answer to her gender and wondering that one day she'll be free from her cage. It wasnt okay that mumbo and iskall had a feeling that something wasnt okay. So they took to the skys searching for there favorite gremlin .

-

He counted till he didnt know what counts every inch of sadness entering his mind. He couldn't understand the soultion to the problem which is the mess that is his brain. He was pushed around with the pressure to be someone he doesnt want to be. Now he doesnt want to stay.

Theres gotta be some sort of exit to get away

He counted the very last seconds before his death. Wing spread like a butterfly shoes on the side butterfly clip on the top of his white converses. For the last time he spread the wings and was set free.

A pale hand catched the falling boy from his demised. The boy tried letting go but couldnt until he gave up the taller boy of the two picking him up.

"hey don't do it please"

-

AHAHAHA IM I DEAD!?!?!? I WISH HUNNY JUST KINDA TAKING A BREAK IS WE SURPRISED NO AHAHAHA ANYWAYS BAI BAI