Profit is Profit

-

No one knew how this little bar ended becoming so big by just a little singer. Not even the workers or owners understood how this little singer got them so ever famous. Mumbo the owner could only thank the gods above for how far they have gotten. His memories went to Scar, Impulse, Pearl and himself all sitting around a table opposite to a small 21 year old applying for the singer spot. He really couldn't understand how he could bring people in since he covered most of his face right then and there. Desperate for a new singer they all agreed and brought him into the crew. His name was Grian, he was small but the first night he came to perform a basic song to see how the audience would respond to him. He showed a mask off long blond hair tied neatly to the side, his fringe framing his yet to be seen angelic face. 

Grian's voice didn't seem to be different from his appearance, it wasn't what they expected it was more feminine, more powerful, way more beautiful and siren like then they had expected. So did his appearance they didn't quite get too see during the interview. Nice body, small curvy figure, pretty freckled face, and a voice that could kill. Soon enough Pearl grew close to him, as she was the bartender most of the time he sang for those alcoholics who threw money at him all the time. They seemed like siblings, the others soon began to grow only a bit jealous at how good friends they were. Scar and Impulse also became friends with him and would even sometimes show up to his little shows though Mumbo still stayed distant. Unusual, lunatic, insults of the sorts Mumbo would call him behind his back, and even if it was a whisper to the wind Pearl, Scar, and Impulse glared at him.

Grian always tried his best to be friend him yet a part of mumbo swore to stay away. Something always told him he'd regret being anything besides co workers, though he didn't understand how. By the way he acted towards the blonde seemed to upset him, he always tried the hardest he could yet nothing. Soon enough Grian stopped trying, gave up completely and just stuck to the rest and only talked to him when needed even then he avoided contact. Scar was mad by the way Mumbo ignored him, the mustached man only rolled his eyes. Stupid you fell for him didn't you was all he could think and a part of him felt bad by ignoring and treating Grian so harshly when all he wanted was to befriend him.

No wonder Pearl, Impulse, and Scar defended him, adored him he was kind, talented, good looking and with the prettiest voice any mankind has heard. A voice told him he was falling for the blonde's games but he shoved the feeling aside and decided to show up to one of those exclusive shows Pearl and Scar seemed to always talk so great of.

Mumbo walked out of his office dressed in black suit red tie and raven black haired slicked back. He fitted in so well Grian would never know he was there, the lights were dim but colorful towards the way there. He'd haven't gone outside his office in a while a fed up in work and silly promise he made to himself. The stage today was decorated with blood red roses, thorns all over the place, a few chairs where the people playing the instruments to the oncoming show sat waiting for their queue to began. They all had black suits or dresses, roses and thorns all around them pearl necklaces or earrings. Mumbo sat on an empty chair in the very back guess the guy who reserved this didn't show up. His seat was just like the stage, well decorated and a little note in the back of the chair. "For the person he's singing about '' it seemed so sad that the person this show was dedicated to wouldn't show up. Well whatever now he had already sat down and the show was about to begin.

"Hello everyone! As you know I asked all of you to show up according to the dress code, and you all did so well. Let's get this started."