coffee ☆

TW : RAPE UH BLOOD? ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS!

.

.

"i'll get you up and going out of bed
and I promise that one day I'll feel fine
and I promise that one day I'll feel alright" the strings of the small gay guitar strung. The cuts in his small arms bleeding fresh blood .His body weak feeling as in any moment his body will shatter.

"Don't know how long I'll stay for
It's okay, I'll knock on your door
Won't you come down and get me?
I like it when you hold me tight" he heard knocks on the door

His thighs full of bruises and bites and bloody cuts. The knocks on the door getting louder as he sang . 

"You make me feel nice the green in your eyes makes me feel warm inside" he could only keep singing and playing the ukulele. His boyfriend  finally broke the door entering the room and seeing the sight. His naked boyfriend full of hickeys bleeding arms and legs bruises all over his body and a shiny knife on the side with a person on their bed. The taller on looked into the youngers eyes the same big innocent doe eyes just now tears falling down his eyes full of fear. The person in their bed moved scaring the blonde he knew to continue to sing to keep him asleep.

"You make me feel nice the green in your eyes makes me feel warm inside" his lips curling into a small smile as he felt the belt choker hybrid be taken off.

The man in the bed awoke, the blondes boyfriends blood boiled, his heart filled with rage as the man commanded HIS boyfriend to join him in the bed. The small boy got up and sat on the edge of the bed before the taller one pulled him into his lap not caring that the blondes boyfriend was there.

"And I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar how you like it and I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar how you like it how you like it"  he sang just one without the ukulele

"I'll give him back soon you can just stay there it's fine by me ,he is your boyfriend after all and im not a horrible friend or best friend to him he has two happy sons with me but he is yours" the other says putting his finger on top of his best friends dick . He shivered at the touch he hated being touched by his bestfriend. He looked at scar before getting pulled into a kiss by mumbo

(420 MARK!")

He couldnt do anything about it his boyfriend just watched in horror as he saw the love of his life get touched by someone he thought was his friend. They parted and mumbo looked at him with a blank expression.

"uh grian go with scar you deserve it for being such a good boy" he says picking him up and taking him to the bathdoom scar followed him he didnt want his boyfriend getting hurt. The tall man turns on the water for the tub and gently placing him into the water. Grian didnt like mumbo touching or doing anything to him but he didnt want anything bad to happen to his boyfriend. Grian looked at his boyfriend who just stared at him in pain. The raven haired hermit grabbed the soap gently washing him being carefull with the blondes cuts and bruises. Once he was finshed he dried him and dressed him the blonde couldnt do anything about this had happended for 3 months now. The suited man grabbed a brush and untangled every knot in the shorter blondes hair , scar was about to cry at the sight as he saw the mustached hermit lean down peck a kiss on the othes lips and leaning his fingers at the edge of grians lips and stretching them into a smile.

"remember to smile" he says before carring him over to the brunette "here is your lovely boyfriend and I'll go get the ukulele wait here" he set down the hermit who melted into the others embrace. Mumbo walked in giving grian the ukulele who took it and gave a fake small smile to him . " scar you guys are cute together" he squeezing the brunettes cheeks. Scar picks his boyfriend up and takes him to their living room watching the suited man leave and waving to them happily. They sat down and grian immediately curled into the brunettes lap like a cat and falling asleep.