Friends? ☆

He shut his eyes letting his anger and sadness take over him for a moment. The breeze way calm they way the grass moved and the leafs started to fall . He took of his helmet letting his white hair be free. He opened them to see the pretty sight the autumn scene was amazing and breath taking. A person stood a little far away but close enough to see him. He was rather shorter then most of the people he seen walk by he had something in his hand a note maybe. He made his mind and decided to run up to him , he didnt expect much maybe a couple screams and slaps but he say the person there. He was blonde blue eyes orange sweater and a necklace with a leaf locket charm.

"Hello there what is your name" the snow white haired boy said smiling at the short blonde.

"Oh hello there im grian i never seen you around what is your name ?"

" its Xanthus you can call me ex tho"

"you look very similar to a friend i have"

" And that is ?" he chuckled at the short blonde.

"His name is xisuma we call him x tho!"

"oh my twin brother."

The breeze got a little stronger making the leaves fall faster . One red leaf falls on the blondes hair making him giggle. Xanthus started at the cute blonde wondering how his brother became friends with him. He hesitated before grabbing the leaf off the blondes hair and handing it to him. He noticed the difference between the twos hands , his hands were big and rough while the blue eyed boys were small smooth and soft.

"Thank you ex "

"Friends?"

"friends"

-