hard times ☆

Tried to make it like supalonely bc yall rlly liked it 0.0

no shipping today sis

&& also cleos is a human :D

-

Scars POV

All that I want is to wake up fine

Waking up to grian using his guitar is fine normaly but today it's kind of annoying because I need as much sleep as possible. Its Cleos birthday and shes having a huge party which will probaly last a long while all of our friend group is going which is alot of people .

"oh I'm sorry scar im trying to practice sense our gift to Cleo remember?" he smiled at me before placing his guitar down telling me to stand up.

"yeah we are gonna sing hard times for her right? I remember the lyrics dont worry" i sighed before getting dressed. Black Jean's light purple crew neck so I'm matching with grian just his is red . Everyone seems to be awoken by grian guitar , Mumbo looks dead his usual calm elegant self is not here today. Iskall walks over to me and helps me wake up a little more by handing me a glass of water with ice.

"thanks"

"you looked like you need it"

-

No ones POV.

All that I want Is a hole in the ground

"Cleo happy birthday" Joe tackled hug her. She was about to demanded him to get of her but she was in a good mood and hugged back.

The party was fun they laughed and partied and danced while scar and grian where practicing outside. Cleo found them and and two chuckled at her before teasing her

"tell us when its alright for us to come out" scar chuckled walking into the party and grabbing stress and Joe to see if they did well.

Time skip brought to you by lookie lookie at my bookie

PS: wanna buy a book?

-

"that's amazing she'll love it " Joe smiled before heading out back into the party leaving the two boys with stress.

"But your not performing like that." Stress pulled out a circle belt out of nowhere. The two looked at her confused before he handed the circle on to grian and the heart one teo scar.
Before they knew it stress was ruffling grians hair and throwing a flower to scar to place on his hair.

"there we go now for you name the gay duo" he giggled before running away.

"grian and scar are coming soon with your surprise" iskall said smiling before handing xisuma a soda.

-

The background was a huge collage of photos with the hermits Cleo and Joe.  The girls , chicken fights in the summer and scar grian and Cleo hugging.

- after song

"you guys what the fuck" cleo sobs and sprint's towards the two and hugging them tightly.

"we love you cleo happy birthday"

-

ik its not her birthday put cleo appreciation to our bi queen :33