blonde friend ☆

-

The hermits starred at the newly popped up nether portal which they hadn't came out of. A girl suddenly fell from it land on her butt as tears fell down . Her hand was as if she was trying to catch something and there it was a pair of black head phones with black detail on the sides.

Her physical appearance was stunning her light brownish blondish honey hair was up to her shoulders. A dark blue shirt with 2 black strips her black skirt and a red sweat shirt wrapped around.

The hermit instantly looked at her backpack the bright red backpack filled with pins and little key chains.

                       YHS & EVO

Written in the middle. She got up placed the head phones on her neck as she turned around about to introduce herself . Before she did she placed her hand in the nether portal and whispering something

I love you ill miss you

As she turned her eyes instantly turned to xisuma then the rest of the hermits something catched her brown eyes a tall mustached hermit . He looked at xisuma for approval before tackle hugging her to the ground.

"Grian oh my why are you in hermitcraft you should be in evo with taurits and pearl-l wait is this taurtis shirt? AND HIS HEAD PHONES?" Mumbo said in delight hoping his ship sailed

"yes.. and xisuma invited me"

"wait mumbo how do you know her or should i say grian" false said putting away her diamond sword.

"childhood bestfriend known her for 5 years"

"Mumbo how have you not catched feelings for her and HOW OLD IS SHE? 19?" ren says looking at grian. Doc smakes the back of his head

"Mumbyy tell them about me and taurtis and my birth day"

"MUMBY?!?!" iskall said in shock before bursting out laughing

"i will break you your spin" grian says glaring at iskall.

"She is dating taurtis that shirts shes wearing is his same with the headphones and shes older then me by a week and 4 months"

" well mumby this is gonna be a fun world" she takes off her backpack placing it on her lap before scooting closer to mumbo. She pulls out a pen from the backpack along with some earrings and writes down hermitcraft on it.

"Wait grian where axel?" Mumbo says wide eyed at her.

"Um idk.."

"lier you know im right here" the girls voice echos through her ears .