the elites ☆

Alot of the things for this comes from central like even the group name I dont own food wars so this is not mine idea and stuff is from that :).

ALSO I AM NOT RANKING THE HERMITS I JUST MADE A LIST OF HERMITS AND THEN CHOOSE RANDOM NUMBERS FOR EACH!

this takes place in season 7th but scar has his cowboy skin. >:) also grian personality her is inspired by akanegakubo momo the person in the photo and yeah sorry if it's all over the place qwq .

MUMBOS POV

"behold our new elite members " the young blond lady said raising her pale hand in the air with a mischievous smile

"now let's pray for our beloved elites by chanting Central !" the shorter lady with shorter brown hair she did a cute wink and a cute cheeky smile

" C-C-C-CENTRAL " they chanted

"C-C-C-CENTRAL" the crowd screamed . I was in the main area with the other people I wasnt getting interviewed but the sweet browned hair girl let me watch closer

"hi mumbo im stress the elites will walk in soon I think you can become on of them I'm the 9th and we are trying to find some new people" stress said with a smile giving me her hand
I took it and she pulled me into a hug she was warm so i hugged her back

"pss stress there waiting" the blonde said

"oh be right there" stress said letting go of me

"now may the 10th elite doc come in?" stress asked into the microphone with a teasing tone

A hybrid in a lab coat no shirt he was half creeper I could tell by his half green skin, he took a seat in the fancy chair there was one in the middle it was really fancy and huge must be for the 1st elite I thought to myself.

" hehe NOW MAY THE 9TH PLEASE GO TO HER SEAT WITH THE REST?"

stress gave another person her mic and skipped to her seat it was the same as docs just magenta. she really deserved higher she was such a sweetheart I thought.

" NOW MAY THE 8TH J-J-J-JOE HILLS COME IN AND TAKE A SEAT?" the lady said agian he was shorter then doc but taller then stress he looks around 5,6? he average height .

" Now as is am the 7th seat me false Symmetry is going to keep hosting "
false says in a cute pose . wow these host really like to be extra.

" now all quiet done and may ZEADAPH THE 6TH ELITE COME IN?"

he was really pretty he was blond fiar skin and blue eyes , I barley know him but yet he is flattering . i see stress move in the corner of my eye shes has invited me to sit in falses seat sense I am standing . I look at false real quick to see if she approves she nods and gives me a smile I walk up to the 7th chair it's kind of comfortable.

"May our demonically powerful 5TH SEAT TANGO ENTER THE ROOM?" false says once agian yelling into the microphone. He was around 5,7 small red Horns and calm wings in his back I could tell me was a demon human hybrid his eyes blood red glaring at false then chuckling at falses eye roll.

"NOW BEHOLD THE TOP 4 ELITES TAKING THE 4TH PLACE BDOUBLEO" false cheers . he was tall around 5,7 same height as tango . he had brown glossy hair and a bandana wrapped around his head and brown eyes. These people are really pretty I'm just tall and thin I'm noodle like also im-

I came back from hearing the 4th elite say something

"BDUBS FOR SHORT!" bdubs screams

"NOW FOR THE 3RD SEAT THE KING OF CUTE THE KING OF PARROTS MAY OUR 3RD SEAT GRIAN TAKE A SEAT?" false cheered once agian with another cute wink. The crowd had started to cheer I heard girls squealing and a few boys giggling.