Feel Better ☆

Angst?

-

No one is ever going to love him like him. Grian wanted to cuddle with him. He misses him and can't get over him.

His bright smile blue eyes wide with what seemed like joy in the meetings and videos. But at night he sat on his bed chugging a potion of happiness he made himself. He was a sad boy all he wanted was someone to love him just fucken love him and he wants it to be true.

He was worth something to someone but now he is with someone else. Well why wouldn't he? He was left for a parkour , pvp god.

All he was a

Builder

Flyer

The potion under his bed made noises that hurt his head. The sunset

He is a

Depressed Sucideal Boy

or he can be

A happy ray of sunshine that brights even ones day.

-

He sat on top of the H.E.P tower hearing Mayor Scar and the H.E.Ps plans. He didn't know why but it hurt of course it hurt it felt horriblehe felt like a train react. He decided to lay down his arm as a pillow. As soon as his head felt his arm he remembered he a heart. Tears Flooded his eyes it was blurry. Was he screaming? Was it mumbles? He couldn't tell. All he wanted was someone to love him.

Sure he loved someone he barely knew Grian learned something. He loved someone and had feelings for someone he barely even knew.

-

Weeps were heard from on top of meeting room. Scar told Bdubs to help him take care of who ever was ears dropping. What he saw shocked him A blonde Hermit called Grian Red cape wrapped around him a big shiny crown on top of his head. What shocked them the most was a big blue enchanted diamond sword. He had a big smile a potion in the other hand and fishing rod in his back. The words he was chanting made Bdubs scared his face went white.

"Blood for the Blood God."

"Blood foR THE BLOOD GOD!"  His laughter was still the same its sounded happy adorable how everyone found it. But something about it seemed as if he had lost it.

Scar only pulled him into a hug. Grian only grasped the sword tighter before stabbing Scar in the heart. He respawned on the meeting room.

"Take me to his world"

"Whos?"

"TO THAT GREEN FUCKEN BASTARD THAT TOOK MY LOVER. I WAS DATING THE BLOOD GOD. IF I CANT HAVE HIM NO ONE AND WHEN I MEAN NO ONE WILL." His almost instantly he kicked Bdubs in the gut diamond sword into his chest before kicking him off the building.

"XISUMA VOID. TAKE ME TO THE DREAM SMP RIGHT NOW. ITS A ORDER"

"Why? Its very dangerous. You can see them tomorrow MCC is tomorrow." He looked at the blonde in fear. He saw how is smile grew. False looked at Cub before nodding.

"MCC? hehe HAHAHA I CAN STAB THAT MAN FOR THE 3RD TIME AND BEAT HIS SCORE AND TEAM TO THE GROUND." Grians smile only grew wider before giggling to himself and jumping of the building and opening his elytra.

-

MCC

-

He wore the cape and crown. His hair was styled he looked like a king. His eyes looked blood thristy.

"Vote for build mart first and then bingo" he stared at his team before launching his egg.

-

1st Place For BuildMart.

Grian

1. Aqua axolotls

9th. Pink Parrots

-

He got 1st for every game he dominated the rest. Some yelled "Grian supremacy" other yelled "The MCC god" but under the hermits breath they called him insane a maniac.

-

"Grian the last games will be Parkour warrior and survival games we will lose." False said with concern.

"We won't ill make sure of it".

-

Parkour Warrior

Their stood a blonde boy in the entrance of the Thorne. He smiled and laughed at how he beat the kind himself. He sat down laughing looking the one who stood there i shock.

"Grian never dies." he said as parkour warrior ended.

-

Last game!...

Survival Games!

Will the anyone else get a chance?

Or will The Aqua Axolotls Win with no flaws?

-

Grian went immediately for a chest and pulled out some food a helmet and a stone axe.

Perfect.

Quiq was slain by Grian

Spifey was slain by Grian

Shubble was slain by Grian

Tubbo_. was slain by Grian

Quackity was slain by Grian

Tommy was slain by Dream

Hbomb was slain by FalseSymmetry

Eret was slain by Grian

KarlJacobs was slain by GeorgeNotFound

GizzyGazza was slain by Grian

Fruitberrires was slain by Dream

GeorgeNotFound was slain by Dream

-

It went on and on Grian and Dream were tied in kills and they were the remaining 2.

"Dreamm DREAM GET OVER HERE." Grian screamed. Dream headed foward pulling out a diamond axe.

Grians fishing rod wrapped around dream throwing him into the air as Grian chugged a health potion. And Jumped in the air. His sword hit the others shield.

-

Grian was at 3 hearts and Dream was in 1.

"Blood for the Blood God"

Flashing fireworks appeared as everyone was sent into dodge bolt

-

"GRIAN SUPREMACY" was yelled. Dream Ren Cub and False stared at him in concern.

"One pharse for you. Blood for the blood God. And I am the new blood god."  Techno stood in the side watching him. He looked at his ex lover.

-

IDK WHAT IM DOING ANYMORE