Embracing the Wind

2nd installment of the Formentera Series: Embracing the Wind.

The characters in this story are really annoying and even I who wrote it myself get annoyed by the characters so I understand you. You can vent your anger in the comment section but don't be disrespectful and don't think that the wrong and annoying actions of the characters are also the author's actions. Please be kind. Thank you so much for trying to visit this story!

Please don't expect too much from this story. I might disappoint you. If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, this story isn't for you.

Started: April 29, 2021.
Finished: July 01, 2021.

Formentera Series:

1. Loving the Half Moon - Complete.

2. Embracing the Wind - Complete.

Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, violence, depression, sex, inappropriate languages and rape. If you're uncomfortable by reading anything of the sort, I recommend you to read something else that is more suitable for you. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Expect typographical and grammatical errors.

Read at your own risk.

Yen, she's known as a saint. She always chooses the right path and the right decision in her life. She's famous and many people love and admire her for the goodness she possesses but the course of her life changed when she took someone's life.

Respect please.