Chapter 1: F.O.W.L and Caucasian Tacos

In the midst of summer, the desert outside of Duckburg was nothing but cool. It had to have been 100 degrees Fahrenheit at least. But why did it matter? Glomgold gave no shits. Nor could he feel pain or heat like the weird animal he was.

At the moment he was curled in a ball inside a doghouse that was posted in the front, gated yard of a small desert cabin. There was even a little dog bowl with his name crudely written on it with a sharpie, alongside poor drawings of sharks. But, with how hot it was outside, some of the black ink had dripped and smeared, ruining his beautiful creations.

Two years had passed since the events of Act 3 and this is where his life has led him. To be broke and to act as a guard dog. Aka, things were going great. Free food, free shelter. He couldn't ask for more. The only thing that bothered his man-boob-self was the fact he hadn't been able to come up with any revenge plans on Scrooge in the past few months. That lowkey sucked but whatever. The luxurious life he was living at the moment was enough to rub in Scrooge's face. He laughed in his sleep just thinking about it.

The sound of an old car pulling into the driveway is what had awoken him.

Glomgold's little beady, bloodshot eyes shot open at the sound of the motor and tires hitting gravel, kicking up sand that poured into his nostrils. He licked at the now dust cloud air before scuttling out of his doghouse on all fours.

"OI! WOOF WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF OR SOMETHING, BITCH! GET OF MEH PROPERTY! WOOF WOOF BARK WOOF!" He started nibbling on one of the tires to work as some sort of threat.

None other than Gyro Gearloose himself, along with Gloria, stepped out of the car.

He waved some of the dust out of his face before looking down at the creature with disgust.

"Good to see you too, Glomgold."

"WOOF WOOF WOOF, OI, WOOF! GET OUTTA HERE BEFORE I BITE YOUR LIMBS OFF! I WILL NIBBLE ON YOUR BONES AT NIGHT AS THE SQUAWKS OF VULTURES LULL ME TO SLEEP! BARK WOOF OR SOMETHIN' I GUESS! WOOF WOOF WOOF!"

"Uncle Glomgold!"

He stopped bouncing mid hair before shooting his head toward Ellie who had just exited the cabin, storming over to him.

"WOT DO YOOH WANT, ROBO-BABEH!"

She gestured to both Gyro and Gloria. "You should know their scent by now! They are of no threat to us so leave them alone!"

"Oh...I see..."

Glomgold spun in a few circles before standing up and running inside the home, most likely to eat all the mayonnaise, which included the jar, again.

After about four years of attempting to murder Glomgold, Ellie had given up knowing it was of no use. That man was as immortal as Scrooge McDuck, so she caved in and let him live with her because he wasn't going to leave any of the Glomsquad alone otherwise. His only request was to have a dog house.

Yep. That's right. He made a request while taking up her offer to live with her, not the other way around.

She bent down to examine the tires of the car before proceeding to do the same to both Gyro and Gloria.

"He did not pop one of your tires or hurt either of you again, did he? It is too dusty for my scans to work properly so I cannot tell."

"No, not this time."

There had been way too many instances of Glomgold attacking everyone he came in contact with but that's nothing new.

Gloria continued "Thanks again for inviting us over for dinner, Ellie!"