Chapter 16: MILF Denny's

Steelbeak, Kyle, and Ellie sat inside of MILF Denny's.

Both Steelbeak and Kyle didn't want Ellie to break out of the car when they were inside so now she was at the table with them much to their annoyance. A few people thought she worked there which was the most entertaining thing about the situation, but other than that, it was pretty lame. She was totally blowing their bro time.

They were nice enough to stop at a gas station and get Ellie a drink. And yes, the drink was the gasoline. But she supposed that was pretty cool of them. That was about it considering they were holding her and her family hostage, but sometimes you gotta look past stuff.

A middle-age waitress with HUGE tits walked up. "Hey y'all! Welcome to MILF Denny's. Can I start y'all off with something to drink?" She looked at Ellie's mug of gasoline. "Except you, I guess."

Kyle put down his cockroach sized menu. "We're ready to order. We know the game by now." He handed the waitress his menu. "I'll have a coffee with the Cinnamon Roll Pancake Breakfast." He paused. "Please."

"Sure thing, sweety! Would you like a creamer with your coffee?"

"Hell no!"

She jotted it down. "Alrighty! What about you, handsome?" She looked over at Steelbeak.

He winked at her and did finger guns, unknowingly stealing Mark's signature move. Sometimes things just rubbed off on him. "I'll have the Super Slam! And... uh... a water with no ice and a lemon! Thank youuuuu!"

She gave him a thumbs up before looking at Ellie. "Shouldn't you be in the back?"

"For the last time, I do not work here!"

The waitress scoffed. "No need for the attitude. Now what the fuck do you want?"

Damn. Someone was a simp for men only.

"My body is incapable of digesting food, but, um..." Ellie leaned forward to whisper to the waitress. "I am being held hostage. I need you to call the authorities."

The waitress scoffed again, this time followed by an intense eye roll that ended up getting her eyelashes stuck together with all the heavy mascara she had going on. "We don't deal with hostage situations here sweety, suck it up." She left without another word, leaving Ellie behind to huff and cross her arms.

Kyle beamed as he kicked his legs back and forth. He was sitting in a very tiny chair that he got from IKEA. He brings it everywhere he goes for situations like this. "Man, I sure do love MILF Denny's!"

"Me too! The atmosphere here is amazing and everyone is so nice!"

Kyle gave him a look. "Yeah... but the huge titties though..."

"The what?"

"BOOBS, STEELBEAK!"

Steelbeak blushed. "Oh- I can't look at those... I'm a Catholic remember? I can't look at any boobs until marriage."

Ellie leaned forward, and started focusing on coloring her kid's menu. "I do not mean to interrupt, but what is going on?" She wasn't even bothering to look at them anymore while she spoke. The situation wasn't exactly 'threatening' at the moment which was all that mattered to her. "You kidnap my family and I, then take me to a breakfast dining facility with you? It would have made more sense if you chained me to a pole outside of the house." The fact she accidentally gave villains advice was pretty sad.

It was ironic she had started to mouth villains off just a tad when usually she was a pussy. Maybe Gloria had rubbed off her just a bit, like how Mark had rubbed off on Steelbeak.