Chapter 21: Where's Waldo?

A few days had passed since the Chick-fil-a incident and Wyatt is still very much pissed at Mark. It was late at night in his hotel room and he couldn't fall asleep. Luckily Mark only stayed in the same hotel with them for one night. It should also be noted that each of them had their own separate room. Yes, even Kyle. Kyle, a fucking cockroach, had an entire hotel room to himself.

Wyatt turned over and looked at the clock. It was almost 3 in the morning. He sighed and got up, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. Call him dramatic, but he was too angry to sleep. He hated Kyle for interfering in the Chick-fil-a parking lot. He also was hating Steelbeak for not backing Wyatt up. Stupid himbo was just standing there... How the two of them didn't want Mark Beaks dead was beyond him. He assumed that was the whole point, right?! To bring them to the middle of nowhere to kill them off! Why were they taking so long?!

He had enough of their bullshit. If he wanted something done right, he needed to do it himself. Wyatt felt he was already too far gone to back out now.

Wyatt grabbed the van's keys off of the hotel nightstand and walked out to the hotel parking lot. Steelbeak was too stupid to even notice that Wyatt had snatched the keys from him the day before. It baffled Wyatt just how easy it was to get away with things around Steelbeak and Kyle. He was starting to think that the two of them were holding him back.

The van started and Wyatt drove back to the old house where they were keeping Mark and Ellie.

Though the drive was a long one, he knew he would be back by morning. Kyle and Steelbeak would have no idea what had gone down until they arrived at the old shack themselves. Kyle definitely wouldn't be happy, but there was nothing he would be able to do about it. The roach acted all tough but he was nothing. He feared Wyatt and Wyatt knew it. Now was the time to use it to his advantage.

Kyle did call him 'boss' after all...

When the van pulled into the makeshift driveway an hour later, there was no way Mark didn't hear it. But it didn't matter. He was in restraints and Wyatt would greet him later after he dealt with Ellie.

The plan he had was one he made up quickly that night. Mark had said Ellie would choose him over Wyatt without her memories and Wyatt was going to prove him very wrong. He would erase Ellie's memories and slowly kill Mark while she watched. Mark would be forced to see his wife not even care about his death.

And he would be able to get Ellie, or Lucy rather, to fall in love with him all over again. She would have no recollection of her past and never would. And if Wyatt ever got bored of her or she figured it out, he would just kill her like Steelbeak and Kyle wanted.

This may as well have been an anime because Homeboy was going yandere up in here.

Wyatt grabbed the shovel and slammed the trunk shut, immediately heading over to Ellie's grave. He was digging her up a bit earlier than expected but hopefully a few days was enough to drive her somewhat insane.

Being a twink, it took him a lot longer to get the job done than it did Steelbeak. He was covered in an ungodly amount of sweat by the time the casket was uncovered.

It didn't matter. By the way things were going, he would be back at the hotel in time to take a shower.

Opening the casket immediately pissed him off. Ellie had shut down her system already. Of course she fucking did. He wouldn't be surprised if she shut down less than an hour after being buried just to escape the situation.

No matter.

It would be faster if Wyatt took out her flash drive when she was still shut down, but if that was the case, he wouldn't be able to see her horrified face when she woke up.