Not Acording to Plan

"God save the queen"

"'Cause tourists are money"

"And our figurehead"

"Is not what she seems"

"Oh God save history"

"God save your mad parade"

"Oh Lord God have mercy"

"All crimes are paid"

And within the shallow end the old man sang with his ragged, gravel, old voice he sang as his plan was in action.

He knew not of the mirrors and they're properties but he was aware of what they could do for him and how they could assist him with his plan.

And now looking through the cameras, he was dearly pleased.

The Teacher would be the Doom of his students, Truly a Tragedy Shakespeare worthy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Explosion could not be seen by everyone in the mirror maze, but the noise surely did grab everyone's attention but nobody dared stop for the fights going on currently were far intense to think of anything else as they prayed that it was back up from the League possibly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Currently Hawk was speeding through the maze, destroying mirrors and Gentlebots like it was nobody's business as he needed to get back to find the others, the numbers were far too many and far drastic for the others.

He and Connor were barely able to put a fight but with these machines it was a battle of Numbers and Attrition.

Hawk not being able to control his anxiousness began just swinging at any and all directions blindly throwing lefts and rights giving into a deep animosity and viciousness that he was aware only Garfield was capable.

But Hawk was desperate, he and Connor may have been able to bury the hatchet, but he was far worried for Dove, he was aware that nobody else but he and Connor could take on so many of these bots for a long time.

On the outside he was looking like a speeding bullet on the war path, but on the inside he was a scared boy afraid of what may happen to his sister as he couldn't fathom what he would do if anything were to happen to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side Superboy was speeding through shattering glass as he used his X-Ray vision to find the nearest group he could get to in the fastest time.

But sadly for him the ones in the worst situation were the furthest so he would have to make a change in his plans but the distance was far, but if he were to push himself farther then usual he could get there in no time.

The 2 he could see were being severally overwhelmed by the gentlebots and he wasn't going to allow it any further, just hold on tight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For Wonder Girl and Raven they were in the fight for they're lives as Raven has exhausted her magic long ago as the never ending swarm of Gentlebots overwhelmed them greatly.