Epidemic Pt 1: The Doom Patrol's Stand

"Obsession" the poison for which has torn many lives apart into Solitude and Tragedy. At this moment it is the claw that is massacring the entire world.

And in Metropolis the only thing standing in the way of absolute destruction were the ones that Patrol the Dooms of the world. They were out maned, out gunned, and without a plan. This was indeed a Suicide Mission, but they didn't care as they charged through hell United.

"Fucking Hell, I didn't expert their to be so many" said Robot man as he began beating the shit out of a naked Shark Man called "Dude Shark".

"Stop Complaining Cliff, your starting to sound like a little Bitch" said Crazy Jane as the very sentence she said turned into an actual weapon and began attacking 3 monsters at one of them was a man that took the shape of a bat who had a shirt with the Batman insignia on it and he called himself "Batman Jr" the other monster was a walking TV called "The Flat Screen Theory" and the last one was a motorcycle with a human face on it called "Speed Machine" which the all got fucked up.

"Do you two ever stop bickering" said Rita as she was grabbing monsters and smashing them into other monsters as if they were nothing but Rita was not watching her flank until a monster that was basically a tall man dressed as a cat and he was known as "The Cat Man" but the cat man was then electrocuted by the Alien the was released from Negative Man "Thanks Larry" said Rita as the alien flew through the enemies electrocuting as many monsters as he could.

For Flex Mentallo this was nothing more then a cake walk as he Flexed on all the monster and they immediately became bind by steel cages.

The Doom Patrol stood in this one area as this one area lead to the last safe spot for Civilian's. They protected it for that was strategy that was given to them on the fly.

In the city their were bigger fish too fry, Literally as their were all sorts of giant monsters that needed to be taken out. The one that was told to take care of them was Super Girl.

As she rammed herself into a Giant fish with human legs, this monster was known as "Jeffrey" as super girl knocked Jeffrey down and began to pummel Jeffrey to the point that Jeffrey stopped squirming.

As Super Girl finished up with Jeffrey she then took to the sky's again seeing how many Giant monsters were left in Metropolis. And she saw about 5 more Giants left.

One of them was a giant red dragon called "Dragoon",  the second one was a giant Lottery Slot Machine called "lucky 7's",  the third one was a giant Penguin with a sweater that said Hug Me called "Sammy", the fourth one was a giant Pig with devil horns called "pork chop", and the last and final giant monster was a giant spider called "Seis, Seis, Seis".

Super Girl cracked her knuckles as she had alot of monsters to beat. Finally we come too Saitama and what his task was which he decided himself as Saitama gave everyone their tasks as well. Saitama's task was to find as many people as possible and bring them to the safe spot.

Which Saitama speed through the ruins that was Metropolis saving as many people as possible. Men, women, adults, young adults, Elderly, Infants, children, pre teens, teens, etc, etc. Saitama was running at almost flash like speeds going back and forth from the safe spot. He watched as the Doom Patrol lived up to their name as they did their task well which was protecting the Civilian's as he ran back to the deeper parts of metropolis he saw Super girl wrecking a giant Penguin and Dragon.

Overall everything was going well as he found all the Civilian's for the most part but then he heard a cry of sorts. A small feint cry as Saitama heard the cry within the wreckage and debrie that was near a building that had already fallen and collapsed.

Saitama dug his way through the the building as he could now hear the cry much louder and clearer. As he tore through the wreckage with his gloves hands as if it was nothing.

Until he came upon a little girl with short brown hair and pladde pink dress that was stained in crimson.

She was crying as her left leg was crushed under the rubbel. Saitama immediately picked up the rubbel and  crushed it to dust. Saitama saw as the little girls leg was crushed and disfigured but that wasn't it as her rib was also bleeding staining her dress even more.

As now the little girl couldn't even cry as she now was struggling to breath and this caused Saitama to panic as he picked the girl up staining his gloves in a new shade of red and even going as far as staining his yellow suit.

Saitama ran and rushed through Metropolis back to the safe spot in which Saitama immediately began Screaming "MEDIC, WE NEED A MEDIC" as a woman Rose up and ran to Saitama and saw the child he was carrying with the heavily wounded leg and pierced rib. Saitama handed the girl to the medic as she began treating the child right away.

And as Saitama was about to take off too find more Civilian's he saw that their was no more threat's as the Doom Patrol had completed their task of protecting the people from the monsters. And he looked up and saw Super Girl as she floated above giving a thumbs up to Saitama, a sign to show that she had completed her task as Metropolis had now become Monster ridden.

Metropolis had been liberated from this new Epidemic plaguing the world as the Heros had made their first Stand against this threat.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Ok, guys I went the extra mile to finally finish this arc so their is 4 more chapters after this one. And they are already finished and ready to be Published the only problem is their won't be any Authors Notes. And I'm going to do something quite risky with this story as I'm going to start taking Saitama in a somewhat Dark and serious direction it's only temporary don't worry.