A Little Pep in your step

"DAMN IT" yelled Connor as he was tossed on his ass getting dirt and grass all over his clothes.

"NEXT" spoke saitama as the next opponent was Hawk as he decided to do the opposite of what Connor was doing, just go buck wild and punch randomly as hard as you can, this was hawks style hit hard and ask questions later while Superboy was about precise strikes aimed at weak points of the human body. Precise, Clean, and Efficient.

Sadly for hawk pure strength wasn't going to cut it when facing an opponent who is impervious to nearly all physical attacks as saitama simply chopped Hawk right in the back of the head knocking him out instantly.

"NEXT" spoke saitama waiting for another member of the titans to step up to the plate.

"My Turn" Spoke Beast Boy as he changed into a Octopus as he landed right on Saitama's face trying to suffocate him. A great idea on paper, only problem is that nobody is stronger then saitama physically as saitama just tore beast boy off his face and tossed him on titans tower as they were training outside on the grass.

"NEXT"

"I give up" spoke Damien as he sat down to further exam Saitama.

"WHAT" spoke Kara, Star, and Cassey.

Raven just kinda shrugged her shoulders.

Damien didn't react as he closed his eyes getting an understanding of what saitama is trying to teach them.

"Coward" spoke Cassey as she spit in his direction and went to strike saitama but was also meet with the same fate of getting knocked out with only a single a chop to the head.

"NEXT" spoke saitama rocking his poker face not even sweating when dealing with an entire team of Earths defenders.

"Star back me up he obviously can't take both of us at once" spoke Kara as Star understood her plan as she flew off going around titans tower getting out of saitama's sights, or so she thought as super girl ran up to saitama and kicked dirt in his eyes and that is when star fire came from around titans tower to blast saitama with a barrage of star blasts.

Causing a large amount of dust to plague the saitama's view as this was the opportunity that Star and Kara waited for as they stormed saitama in the dust fog but they would never be able to achieve their tasks as their worlds went to black after a thid to their head.

A simple clap from saitama knocked all the dust a way as he looked toward raven as she sat down accepting defeat.

Saitama had won the sparring session without breaking a sweat, defeating the Titans as if they were nothing.

"Damien" spoke saitama not looking at him.

"We failed" spoke Damien ready to be told the reason behind their failure but was instead ordered to let the others know to freshen up, think about the sparring session, and to get ready to start making dinner.

And with that saitama left back in the tower.

"Well that was.....interesting" spoke Raven.

"He saw right through us, saw that a large portion of the team are muscle heads, they can make great plans but if it doesn't consult all of us to make an effort to help then why even try, we lack in team work, Star and Kara had the right idea but overall no one else did" spoke Damien.

"You Did" spoke Raven as she looked at Damien.

"Why didn't you take the chance to lead" spoke Raven trying to make sense of the young teen.

"I'm......not used to this team work thing, I know it's necessary but I'm used to working with others that can read the situation and apply what I want them to do without having to tell them" spoke damien remembering his work with his family, Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, Carrie, Alfred.

"We can't all be mind readers" spoke Connor as he sat next to Damien.

"But we didn't really leave an option for anyone to take the lead" spoke Connor looking at the others as they started to get up onw by one.

"Shit......." spoke Hawk as he started getting up rubbing the back of his head bow looking at the other 3 conscious.

"Did we win" spoke Hawk who didn't get the point of the exercise at all for he was one of the one's to jump in fists first.

"What do you think, Bozo" spoke Kara waking up hearing the stupid question.

"Don't be so rude, Kara" spoke Starfire feeling the ache in her head.

"That was ridiculous" spoke Cassey as she took her seat next to Connor.

"Yeah tell me about it" spoke Hawk as he took a seat next to Raven.

"First time" spoke Kara from experience as she took a seat next to Hawk.

"Yes, and most likely not my last" spoke Starfire and so thought everyone else as Star Fire took a seat between Kara and Cassey.

"DID WE WIN" yelled Garfield as he was waking up atop titans tower.

"NO" yelled everyone in harmony.

"DAMN IT" yelled Beast Boy as he transformed into a bird and flew down to the others taking a seat between Damien and Connor.

"Well that was embarrassing" spoke Beast Boy as he began to feel the failure at face value that was radiating off everyone.

"Yeah, Kara how thw hell do you train with that and not feel like crap afterwards" said Hawk a as he began dusting himself off.

"Simple, Don't train with him" spoke Kara as she never trained with saitama for their never was a reason and they didn't know each other well enough at the time, this was her first time with him as was everyone else.

"That power.....is frightening" spoke Cassey as she didn't look at anyone only at the ground.

And Kara could relate as it wasn't that long ago that she was scared shirtless of the baldies power and of him in general.

"Let's go, he wanted us to get washed up and help make dinner" spoke Damien calmly.

As everyone followed Damiens lead into the tower.

To Be Continued.

A/N

I'm Hungry, and out of interesting fics to read, help feed my addiction by making your own stories and sending them my way, lol.

Anyway, still not in an arc yet even though these next 2 chapters well be connected to this one.

I want a burger, damn it, I'm so hungry.

Also sense you guys are patient I'll let you know how long we will be sticking with the titans, we will be here for 4 arc's.

After the 4th it will take us into a twist I've been waiting patiently to take us into.

For me as a writer waiting sucks ass, because I just want to get into all my arcs and not have to stress but the fillers serve a purpose and will help with the effect that I want to have in the coming arcs.

So, I'm hungry, out of fics, and agitated. Also I made a PayPal and I'm getting payed to due a certain project that a friend of mine wanted me to do, hopefully you all well be able to see that project once it's completed, it's an original work and hopefully I don't die of stress because Sci-Fi is not my forte.

Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm going to go get something to eat, and I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.