Dinner For Nuts

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" yelled Hawk as Beast Boy was currently burning the shit out of their dinner.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT" yelled Garfield in retaliation.

"Yes it is" spoke damien as the entire team even Dove was in the kitchen helping to make dinner, everyone wearing aprons.

"I JUST LOOKED AWAY FOR ONE MINUTE" yelled Beast Boy trying to find reason.

"So you admit to the crime" spoke Saitama walking in a plane white shirt and grey joggers.

"NO, I didn't say th-" spoke beast boy trying to come up with an excuse but saitama wasn't having none of it.

"NO DICE, Now prepare yourself for tomorrow because your getting a solo training session" spoke saitama sporting his own demonic look that made beast boy's skin turn from green and full of life to pale death.

"WHAT, But Why" spoke beast boy not wanting this punishment.

"For wasting food and money" spoke saitama with an air of authority.

"But-" spoke Garfield with dread in his voice as he was cut off.

"NO DICE" spoke saitama with authority as he took Beast Boys hands and shadowed him as he used beast boy's arms to help prepare another part of the meal this time taking beast boy by hand as he taught him and made sure to make him pay attention.

As the other only laughed at Garfields misery.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey that's too much" spoke Dove as she immediately went to pick the right ingredient needed to balance the taste of the amount of sauce Cassie poured in.

"Oops, sorry about that, I'm still not used to cooking" said Cassie as she just couldn't get the hang of balance within the art of cooking.

"It's alright, we all have to start somewhere" spoke Dove with an innocent smile that brought brightness to Cassie as she tried again to learn the art of cooking with Dove by her side directing her and showing her the ways of not having shit taste.

While on the other hand Connor was cutting the vegetables like a God as Damien tried to compete with Connor but just couldn't do it at the speed nor precision of Connor and it was starting to piss Damien off a bit.

"Your Intolerable" spoke Damien admitting defeat to the Boy of Steel.

"Oh don't be such a sore loser, with time you'll get better, you think i started off being this awesome without fucking up here and there" spoke Connor as he stopped looking confident enough in his ability.

"You broke it" said Damien calmly.

"Yeah of course I broke it that's what happens when you chop vegetables, you break them into equally sized bits" spoke Conor with a no shit attitude.

"No you dumbass the knife is bent" spoke Kara loudly so the baldy could hear.

Which after she said that a chair flew right at Connors head nailing him right in the dome.

"Stop breaking shit or else I'll break you" spoke saitama feeling the heat of anger start to build.

"DONE" spoke Hawk as he finished his job before everyone.

"Yeah, Me Too" spoke Star Fire with a smile.

"Me three" spoke Kara arrogantly.

"dOne" spoke Garfield as he was exhausted and beat for being used like a puppet by the damn baldy.

"Were about... done" spoke Dove with Cassie nodding in success.

"Done here too" spoke Connor as he carried both his and Damien dishes to the table as Damien followed.

And with all the food on the table ready to be eaten everyone sat down in their seats and began digging in.

Getting from each others dishes making their own plates of food, a little broccoli and carrots here, some rice there, mash potatoes and gravy for all, salad for some, cooked and BBQ'd chicken breast for others, it was a meal to be loved and eaten whole with vigor.

During their meal was the usual bickering between them all as most were mad that Raven found a way to skip the activity coming in at the last moment.

Not with any real anger as Raven only added oil to the fire as she simply stuck her tongue out at them.

Saitama kinda just took in the scenery as it reminded him of his old life a bit, the times when his friends would come over uninvited and openly eat whatever genos was cooking.

It was well....nostalgic, a reminder of his goal, a future he hopefully can see again but now in this moment he was happy to welcome this new lot to his life to share this moment with them.

But on the other side of the table was Damien as he wondered just when Saitama was going to drop the bomb and tell the rest of them the purpose behind the test, the training.

They needed to work better, train better, learn to work properly as a team, and develop a function that could enhance their teamwork so they work properly as unit, he knew this, ravn knew this, Saitama knew this.

But when was he going to say it, when was he going to crush us so he could build us up again, better, faster, stronger, smarter.

But it never came as the alarm went off, as red lights flashed over and over again, their was trouble going on in Jump and they needed the Titans.

And like that Saitama stood up ready to go and every thought Damien had in that moment was silenced as it was time for action, as Saitama lead them to save the day.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Still not in Arc yet, still without fics to read, currently dead on the inside.

I love writing this story and I've said this before but it's true, writing can really suck specially when you got big plans for stories, because making filler and building up to arc's to reach climaxes, plot points, and eventually throw in twists and to contain all that in my mind can be very stressful and it pisses me off because I just want to get into this stuff that I have in my head but I have to wait and be patient because the end result is worth it.

I tell myself that when writing very often. There are times that when I write I just get so many ideas that it frustrates me and I just want to discontinue all my stories and just dump all these ideas, but that's when I usually stop writing for the day.

Specially with "Foward Without Fear" it's such a big project that I set for myself and when looking back at the first 2 chapters I just found myself so angry because of how boring it was to me reading it, which is why I unpublished it and i am currently rewriting it, I want it to be something special but I don't know if I have the patience because I just want to finish all my fics so I can pour all my time into writing it.

Damn it, I went on a tangent, fuck it, better out then in I guess.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I can get finished with these next filler chapters to come.

Thank You as Always, and I'll see you guys and gals, next chapter.