Awkward Justice

Buildings were in shambles, streets were cracked and covered in dust as the body of Superman laid dead in a crater. Bloody, broken, and lifeless as the monster known as Doomsday stood over his corpse.

From above came a giant green fist stricking the monster in the back trying to knock the immovable object but only causing a massive shock wave shattering glass windows in the area.

The attack having no effect on the monster as doomsday smashed green lantern into a building causing John Stewart aka the Green Lantern to cough up blood as he faded into unconsciousness.

Doomsday was about to finish him off, until he was meet with a mace to the back of the head grabbing his attention immediately  as he came face to face with Hawk Girl, Hawk Girl not wasting anytime as she went in for nother strike with her mace.

But she was immediatly planted into the pavement creating another crater in the street, then coming upon the scene to assist Hawk Girl was Aqua man as he charged in going in and connecting with consecutive punches looking for any sort of reaction that would show weakness, that some damage would show or at least slow the beast down, but doomsday stood tall not showing any sort of exhaustion, no pain or agony, no emotion, only rage with the blood of vengeance in his eyes and black death in his aura.

Martian Manhunter joined into this one-sided slug fest with aqua man as they were now both punching and kicking the being that was known as the Alpha and the Omega, but it lead to no where as the monster raised it's right fist and decked The King Of Atlantis in the face rocking him and ultimately leaving himself open for a left hook that smashed Aqua Man into unconsciousness.

Martian manhunter taking advantage of Doomsday's lost focus of him phased through doomsday and continued his assault delivering heavy straight punches and then began counter punching the monster phasing through doomsday's punches while throwing his own but it did nothing, for all it managed to do was cause Martian manhunter fatigue but the plan was all coming together as he phased into the ground.

As the roar of an engine was heard in the distance of the ruined district as the batmobile rolled onto the scene rushing toward the Goliath as it crashed right into doomsday causing a large explosion to light up the whole block.

Batman was floating over the spectical and threw six explosive bat-a-rangs adding on to the explosion causing even further demolition but from the smoke and the flames rose The Beast as he swatted the flames away as he began to make his move to destroy Batman swinging a huge Haymarket knocking The Batman into a building luckily through a window.

But that wasnt it as he felt a pressure land on his back as weight and force of what he could only comprehend as strikes were being waled upon him as it was now Wonder Woman on the scene as she laid in punches with all her strength to the monsters head like an animal possessed releasing all the frustration, anger, and sorrow that had been building up for the past hours as the fall of superman had effected her greatly.

Martian manhunter continued his assault upon doomsday but miscalculated as the monster had memorized his pattern of attack between phasing and solidifying.

As the monster waited for his opportunity to strike and when it came he nailed the Martian with a killer body shot to the solar plexus as that was all it took to put the alien out of commission sending him through three buildings.

This action only made Diana more relentless as she jumped off the monsters head and began her assault attacking every part of it's body while dodging and evading it's attacks using all her strength and all her agility in every attack using her rage like a level headed berserker.