Save The Day

From the realm of the gods to the realm of mortality came Saitama, Wonder Woman, and Deadman.

As the came face to face with a beaten and defeated Giganta as Super Girl and the Amazon warriors raised their weapons in victory.

Hippolyta was pleased to see the success of their military force. But then she spotted Diana and Saitama on the edge of her eye.

Super Girl also noticed them as well as she then smiled and flew to them rushing Diana and hugging her.

Saitama received a greeting and hug from Hippolyta as he gave a hug back but it was a quick one, for he now knew of the situation going on at this moment.

"Kara, Diana, Boston, Apparently at this moment alot of bad dudes with attitudes are making a mess of thing and at this moment only we can stop it" said Saitama.

Everyone involved didn't expect The baldy to be the leader type nor did they actually expect him to actually take the initiative in this role.

"So what's the plan" said Super Girl as everyone waited for Saitama to spill the beans on his plan.

"I'm going to run up to them really Fast, and Punch them" said Saitama believing his plan was a stroke of genius.

But everyone else just face palmed, "that's not a plan, that's an action" said Supergirl as she was now becoming agitated, "so what do you have planned for us" said Wonder Woman going with that bland ass plan.

"What, Diana your really going with this" said Supergirl.

"Their are times in my life that I had to go into a fight or situation with little to no plan at all, we should take what we can get" said Diana.

"So, what you got for us wise guy" said Boston.

"You guys should go up to the space building and probably help them out, I'll take care of everything down here" said Saitama.

And this caused everyone to look at Saitama as they now knew that this baldy was planning to stop all the villains wreaking havoc all by himself.

Supergirl was thinking that he was either really confident or just really stupid, what was she kidding he's pretty much both, but he had to know what he was asking them right, this was insane, their is only one person she could think that could do something like that and he's currently in the WatchTower.

But all those thoughts went silent as Saitama put both his hands on Diana's shoulder and Kara's shoulder as he looked them with eyes of determination and said "Trust Me."

For Kara she had seen him when he's serious but this time was different he was radiating this warm feeling that wrapped around them in a protective like bubble as if he had them and was raising them up.

Wonder Woman Smiled "I Trust You"

Deadman looked at Saitama and said "You Better Not Die, you crazy son of a bitch or else I'll possess your corpse and we will beat your prone body around until it's deformed and looks like Donald Duck."

Kara looked around to see that they trusted him and decided to take that same risk "I Trust You" said Supergirl with a smile.

And with that Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Deadman flew away to the WatchTower to go support the rest of the league.

Saitama was now on the beach remembering when he first arrived on Themyscara and lived on this paradise trying to forget the mistakes he made, the promise he failed to keep, running away from the world and his passed. "Did you find what you were looking for on your stay here" said Hippolyta.

"Yes and No, It's complicated" said Saitama as he turned and smiled at her.

"If you want you could stay her once more when this is all over" said Hippolyta.

But Saitama only smiled as he refused her offer "thank you friend, but I made a promise to stop running away from my problems, thanks for everything" said Saitama as he bowed his head as he then left running across the ocean.

"Farewell my friend" said Hippolyta.

______________________________________

Saitama was speeding across the Atlantic ocean as his first stop was Jump City, Titans Tower.

As he decided to super jump his way as he crashed on the water defying logic as we know it and using the surface of the water to bounce off of as he took off like a speeding bullet.

Arriving at Titans Tower instantly and crash landing front and center on top of Titans Tower.

Causing everyone's attention to fall right on him specially the villains as they wanted to fuck Deathstroke over and take his catch. As Plasmus was going to go to take down the Baldy but was immediately meet with a punch that made plasmus go splat all over Titans Tower as Saitama and all the Titans were now covered in red goo.

Then Cinder Block decided to take his chances with Saitama as he decided to smash him with axe handle but Saitama just smashed his hands instead causing cinder blocks arms and hands to shatter, and then Saitama finished him with a punch to the chest sending cinder block flying into the river between Jump City and Titans Tower.

Then lastly Overload as Saitama just punched him into malfunction as his power chip was deactivated.

Now to deal with the others as he was now surrounded by Billy Numerous but Saitama decided to finish this quick as he just speed by all the Billy clones and punched them all sending them back to thw original, while also knocking out the original Billy Numerous.

Then Mad Mod arrived which Saitama just sent him flying into the ceiling causing him to Knock out do to the force and impact.

Then he just head-butted doctor light knocking him out too.

And that was basically all the bad guys in Titans Tower but just to make sure he pointed at Super Boy and said "Hey, you, are you a bad guy."

Which SuperBoy responded with both his hands up and nodding no as he didn't want nothing the baldy was offering.

Saitama just said "Ok then" as he jumped away heading to the next spot.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Hmmmmm I'll probably right one more before the year iw over.