Takeover

"So is anyone going to explain to me, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" said Deadman as he grabbed his head trying to stop a migraine from popping off.

"Well to start off-" said Wonder Woman as she was then cut off as a human Velociraptor with a white business shirt and a loose black tie smashed right through the ceiling of Kara's Apartment "I am VelociJocky and I became a Velociraptor due too watching too much Jurassic Park, FEEL MY PRICK" Screamed VelociJocky as he was then smashed against the wall by Robot man.

"That's Enough out of your prick" said Robot Man as he held VelociJocky by the head. As now everybody was now looking at VelociJocky "THE FUCK IS THAT" said Deadman as shit was now making even less sense.

At least until the Cheif spoke "he's a desk jocky who watched too much Jurassic Park" said The Cheif "THE FUCK" said Robot man "Ya, what he said, WHAT THE FUCK" said Deadman not understanding anything of what was going on.

"How could that possibly happen" said Cyborg trying to make sense of the absolute Bizarreness of the situation, "So, your saying is that thing used to be a normal dude" said Crazy Jane trying to wrap her head around the situation "Yes" said The Cheif "Well is their a way to turn him back" said Negative Man.

"I could possibly just Flex him back to normal" said Flex Mentallo as he flexed on VelociJocky and Surprisingly Nothing Happened as Flex was kinda stunned by this revelation "The Fuck..." As he looked at his ravishing muscles "well this is unexpected" said Robot man.

"This may be the work of the Goddess of Mischief and Ruin, Ate" said Wonder Woman as sh tried to see if their was any signs of the goddess's involvement. "That is a very likely possibility" said The Cheif as he was then thinking of more possabilities.

The group continued this conversation until a portal opened up and John Constantine, Kara Zore-El, And Saitama walked through entering the now mess that was Kara's Apartment. "WHAT THE FUCK" Said Kara as her home was absolutely destroyed.

"Kara, Saitama" said Deadman as his biggest worries were now gone "Where were you guys" as Deadman tried to go in for a big hug and thank God Deadman was a ghost as Kara went to go Punch his Stupid Face in but phased right through him.

"You Fucking Asshole, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY APARTMENT" said Kara as she continued to try to put Deadman "Well Actually we came looking for you guys and we couldn't find you, and then their was this guy who came crashing through the ceiling and-" said Robotman as he was cut off as Kara Hit him and sent him flying "YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'M RENTING" said Kara.

And after hearing the fact that Kara was renting the room caused great despair too Saitama as he couldn't help but feel sympathy toward Kara as Saitama himself had been in the same predicament before.

But then Kara was chopped in the back of the head by Wonder Woman sending Kara to the ground "that's enough out of you two" said Wonder Woman "their is no time for Squabbles" said The Cheif.

As a insane amount of noise was coming from outside. "What's that" said Rita as everyone else began to listen. Cyborg began checking the news and put a projection of what is happening.

The projection hit the wall revealing an old white dude "Breaking News, as of right now people are turning into absolute Monstrosities and reeking havoc upon the entire country.

"FUCKING SHIT" said Crazy Jane as different live footage was being shown from all over the world. China, Japan, Metropolis, Gotham, Mexico, Canada, The UK, France, Brazil, Germany, Russia, India, Egypt, etc.

"Absolute Disaster" said The Cheif as all the members of The Doom Patrol were on their feet. "Everything is going to shit" said Constantine, "What The Fuck Do We Do" said Deadman.

As at that moment Wonder Woman's Communicator went off as she then clicked it "are you watching the news" said Batman "Yes" said Wonder Woman "What is this, Bruce" said Wonder Woman "I Don't Know" said Bruce as he sounded irritated by the fact he didn't know what to do either.

As Saitama kept his eyes on the news as the video this time it showed these monsters now attacking normal Civilian's in different parts of the world. At this moment Saitama knew exactly what he needed to do as in his head he remembered Geno's and the unspoken promise he made to Geno's. "I Will be a better friend to you, I Will find my way back home, and until then I Will be the Hero you idolize, The Hero I wish, I was, I Will be The Hero They Need."

As Saitama began walking away from the group out the front door "Where are you going" said Wonder Woman as she grabbed Saitama by the wrist as Saitama looked at Wonder Woman with an absolute Serious Face.

And this took Wonder Woman by storm as the feel of the room changed instantly "Don't be Reckless, we need a plan" said Wonder Woman as she stared Saitama down as if too proclaim her authority.

"What good would one man do" said Wonder Woman trying to make Saitama see reason but "When their is trouble and innocence are at risk of losing their life, they depend on the heros as their last hope, and right now I'm taking that call" said Saitama as he yanked his arm from Wonder Woman's grasp.

And with that he left the destroyed Apartment Complex. "Well Fuck, I'm not getting showed up by the newby" said Robot man as he ran after Saitama "Time to wretch a Knot up some monster ass" said Crazy Jane as she ran out to join Saitama and Robot man.

"Are you seriously going to go let them go by themselves" said Wonder Woman as she looked at The Cheif "No" said the Cheif  "Thank Artemis" said Wonder Woman "Rita, Larry, Go with them" said The Cheif.

"What" said Wonder Woman not believing what she was hearing, "as you said Wonder Woman we need a plan but we can't possibly leave these people to fend for themselves, so The Doom Patrol will buy The Justice League time to get a plan together" said the Cheif.

"Wonder Woman get back to the Watch Tower, so we can get a plan together" said Bruce.

Wonder Woman looked at The Cheif, Cyborg, and thought of Saitama, Robot man, Crazy Jane, Rita, and Negative man. And said "Stay Strong Doom Patrol" as Wonder Woman looked at Super Girl "This is Kal's home as well as mine and I will protect it" said Super Girl as she then took off after rhe others.

And with that Wonder Woman left "Victor, go assist The Justice League, they will need someone of your caliber" said the Cheif "and you leave everyone else here alone, Not a chance" said Cyborg but the Cheif grabbed Cyborgs wrist and looked him in the eye and said "Believe in them, the rest of the world needs you, Victor" said The Cheif.

"Alright" said Cyborg as he went to join Wonder Woman. "What about you Boston" said the Cheif  "you kidding me, Cheif I ain't missing this brawl for all" said Deadman.

As Deadman followed The Cheif as they went to follow The other Doom Patrol Members.

For The World was being Taken Over.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Ok, finally we are here at Chapter 20 which this is somewhat of an accomplishment as I've never really made it too 20 chapters before on any of my stories so for those that have been here Since Day One I just want to say Thank and Love you all. And for those new readers binging this story Thank you and how has the story been so far leave a comment and let me know how you feel.

Also if you guys have been following me for long and have read my other works then you know that I've been writing my first original story which I'm proud too say The First Chapter is Now complete and has been published. So if you can do me a huge favor and go check out My first Original Story.

"FOWARD WITHOUT FEAR"
as always thank you all for reading my works i appreciate and love all of you and now time to get down to the usual stuff.

What did you guys think of the chapter Like It, Hate It, Kill It with Fire. If you do Favorite, Like, Follow, or don't you don't have too. And as Always See you guys and Gals Next Chapter.