Epidemic Pt 4: Justice For All

In the span of 2 and a half years. The world had fought off the Monster Epidemic and completely corned the Disease for which All the Heros were now going to finish it once and for all.

When Diana returned to Themyscara she was full business as she immediately asked her mother for an audience with Mount Olympus which at first was Declined.

But Diana had very little choice as the world was at stake so she went to Mount Olympus anyway.

And when she arrived at Mount Olympus she was meet by Apollo, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite, Artemis, and Hera.

Diana immediately went and payed her respects to her gods. As she bowed before them.

In which Hera then said "Raise your head my child" and Diana did what she was told. Artemis this time Spoke "What Brings You Here, Are Champion" for which Diana then asked her question to her gods.

"Right now, the world of man is in Danger as they are cursed by what seems to be their Desires."

And From their Aphrodite took over and asked "So that was what I was sending" said Aphrodite.

"Listen, right now the only true way to help the realm of man from their Desire is by Simply taking it and removing it from their personal being."

"But how could I possibly do that, Lady Aphrodite" said Diana as she looked to the goddess of beauty.

"That are champion is for you to figure out." Said Aphrodite.

And with that Diana left Mount Olympus. With nothing to bare Fruit she would have to wait and see if Bruce or Green Lantern found something out.

______________________________________

Ever since Saitama left Metropolis he began traveling the world Hunting the monsters because in all actuality, Saitama by himself single handedly cleaned out the monsters from Asia and Africa.

Europe, the America's, Australia, Antarctica were all handled by the combined effort of all the Super Heros fighting off the Monster Epidemic.

Saitama though handled all of Asia and Africa. The place where the Epidemic Started and after wiping Asia clean from the Epidemic he would now return back to the America's. Which his travels eventually lead to Jump City, Home To the Teen Titans.

Within the span of time Gotham, Metropolis, Jump City, Star City, etc, etc, had all begun to heal and rebuild and eventually move on with their lives.

The Epidemic was coming to a Close and everyone knew it. As eventually the cure would be found.

By Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. As apparently none of them were wrong after all.

The cure to the Monster Epidemic was to actually remove the obsessive desires within the monster which in turn would revert the monsters back to their Human form in which Green Lantern with the help of Batman and Wonder Woman were able to convince Larfleeze to remove the Avarice from the hearts of the monsters with his Orange Power Ring.

And it wasn't long until everything went back to normal. The Monsters were Gone and The Monster Epidemic was finally over. Eventually overtime the heros went back to their old lives somewhat as they were all still effected by the event.

Saitama when he heard the news that the epidemic was finally over finally decided to actually retire. He didn't deserve to be a hero anymore and he decided to secretly retire within Jump City where he went back to His old life.

He soon found a cheap place to live and got a job as a Pizza Delivery guy, and now it's been 5 years since the Monster Epidemic began and 2 years since it ended. And the real kicker of it was that Saitama wasn't remembered from the event which he was somewhat mad about but at the same time glad. Because to him the Epidemic is when Saitama Truly realized what exactly he was and just how unworthy he was.

Because the matter of fact is that Saitama was not a hero, not even close, he was indeed a failure.

At this point he had completely given up on trying to go home. He cut connection with everyone he ever meet in this world. For Saitama this was a blessing because this was his own punishment on himself for breaking his promise to Geno's for Geno's deserved someone better then him.

"Saitama was no longer the Caped Baldy, he was no longer the hero for fun, he wasn't The One Punch Man anymore. He was just Saitama The Pizza Delivery Guy with literally no future ahead of him. Or so he thought.

______________________________________

In actuality Saitama was the saviour of the world. He didn't know this because he couldn't afford internet.

Little did Saitama know but Metropolis built a Statue in his honor the Statue is the literal highest point in Metropolis now. The statue is called "The Justice Fist" as all the statue was, was a giant fist punching toward the heaven's. It was a sign that meant "Overcoming Adversity"

While Saitama thinks the whole world moved on without him in all honesty the world Honored him as well as all the Super Hero's. Amongst the hero community he was "The Man who walked on the face of the earth out of nowhere and then walked off the face of the earth"

He was "The One Punch Man" The Ultimate Hero. But that was in the past now.

______________________________________

*HONK* *HONK* "GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD, JACKASS" said a man honking at Saitama as Saitama threw him the bird and rode off "YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH I'LL KILL YOU" said the driver, which Saitama just ignored him because Fuck That Guy.

Anyway Saitama was delivering 12 boxes of pizza too Titans Tower because for some reason. These people and their bodies defy the concept of calories. which kinda pissed Saitama off a little because he had to actually diet to gain his power as well as do a strict training regimen that would break any normal person.

Anyway it wasn't long until someone answered the door specially after he rung the bell 27 times. And finally when the door opened he was meet with a familiar face. One he hasn't seen in 3 years. Because the person who answered the door was The Woman of Steel, Super Girl, Kara Zor-El.

No matter what has happened or what will happen their would always be.

JUSTICE FOR ALL.

To Be Continued.