The Gift Of Guilt

After 3 hours of arguing sense Deadman unpossessed SuperGirl The Moon finally showed it self as the darkness that follows the moon enveloped the sky and day would turn into night. Deadman took off for a stroll of the town as he was already pissed off after arguing with Kara for so long and Kara was tired as well as she decided to hit the hay.

The last person in the house awake was Saitama he listened to the whole argument and at the same time didn't listen he was too focused on well............what's next.

And then it happened again like a snake waiting to strike it's pray. That same dream returned and here he was again in the kitchen of his old home seeing the back of his disciple Genos. Saitama already knew the result of what was going to happen but he tried to reach anyways to try to see his friend. He closed his eyes afraid of the same result, so Saitama kept his eyes close "I'm sorry"  said Saitama.

He hung his head low "I'm sorry, for being a terrible friend and a terrible sensei" said Saitama as he opened his eyes raising his head to still seeing Genos's back. "I'm sorry for all the times I wasn't there to help you with your goals, because when I needed help you were always there" said Saitama.

"When I didn't know about the hero association and wasn't getting credit, you helped me. When everyone told me to give up being a hero, you stood by me. When I needed a friend, you were always there getting into eating contests with me, grocery shopping with me, training with me, or just talking to me. You were always there."

"Everytime I heard you defending me or just saying how great I am, it made me feel confident in myself but honestly how could you not see how much of a lost cause I am. I'm jobless, single, and I have nothing of worth."

"I'm not the man you think I am, but" said Saitama as he reached once again and this time, this time he actually touched Genos. Saitama was finally able to reach his best friend "from now on, I'm going to try to be" said Saitama as Geno's turned and faced Saitama and what Saitama saw was a smiling Genos. Finally he saw his friends face for the first in a long time.

While Saitama was facing the dream, Deadman was hitting the streets hanging around a graveyard near by. Not to be stereotypical or anything but Deadman felt somewhat at ease among the lands of the dead. It was calming, silent, and at the same time a reminder of the burden he carries. The path he had fallen onto due to his own selfishness.

As Deadman, no. As Boston Brand floated among the tombstones and then taking a seat upon one of them he then stared at the full moon above as it was 2:00 am. He closed his eyes and thought of his home he thought of his abusive parents. He remembered the beatings, the screaming, the busted walls, doors, and furniture. He remembered the filth of the home he once called home.

But most of all he remembered the Absolute Pure Hatred he felt back then, day by day he dreamed and imagined strangling the life out of his so called parents or even just shanking them to death. But yet he didn't. Instead he ditched that hell hole and joined the circus.

The place that would define his very existence. The place that made him Deadman, he achieved this name for performing stunts that were absolutely Death defying. But Boston Will admit he was a piece of shit. He used people as stepping stones for his own advantage up the totem pole of success and eventually it came back to haunt him as During what would be his last performances he was shot from inside the crowd as his soul bounced out of his body and his corpse plunged to the ground giving the floor a new paint of crimson.

It was this day forward that Deadman would be thrown on this eternal mission to help others redeem themselves by Lady Rama Kushna. As he stared longer into the moon light he wondered if he would ever pass on, would he ever see the white Pearl gates, how long would it take, what will it take, and when will be the day that he would obtain his Redemption to the world.

As Boston was lost in the moon light, Kara was in bed struggling to go to sleep as she was too focused on the heavy possibility that the bald man sleeping in her living room may possibly know something about the dissaperance of her cousin. During the Darkseid event she didn't see The Bald Basterd at all, where was he when they needed help dealing with Darkseid, when the event ended all the injured and beaten were transported to the watchtower yet he was no where to be found.

Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Vixen, Black Lightning, and many, many, more as well as herself had been brutalized so easily as if they were ragdolls. Yet where was he, nobody really knows.

Right now she is in bed but deep inside she wants to storm out of her room and into the living room and just beat the living Christ out of Saitama but she knows that, that isn't what Clark would have wanted. She knows deep in the canales of her mind that Saitama doesn't know jack shit. But she wants to believe he does, Saitama came right out of the blue in the same incident that superman disappeared. It strangled her very thoughts as it was way too much of a coincidence for one to appear without a trace and another to disappear without a trace.

And both happened at the same exact place at the same exact time. As Kara was thinking she heard many gun shots go off in the living room which caused her to jump to her feet and run out her door.

5 minutes ago

As Saitama awoken from his dream he finally came and to a decision as he put on his hero suit and walked out the door and came face to face with Deathstroke.

BANG.

To Be Continued.

A/N

You know ideas come out of strangest of places. For me it's always the toilet when I'm doing research for this story and it never fails. Overall how did you guys feel about this chapter Love it, Hate it, Kill it with fire. Let me know I like to hear your guys criticisms and what's on your guys and gals minds either way where do you guys think the story is going and where possibly it will end. Like, favorite, or don't and as always see you guys and gals next chapter.