Supremacy

The battle on Apokolips continued as the fight between Etrigan and Titan was meeting it's end as Etrigan had beaten Titan into a bloody mess. Finishing Titan by burning him Alive with his Mystical Hellfire. Titan has been Elimanted from battle as the demon moved on to his next victem.

The continuation of the battle with devilance got even more complicated as the Pursuer got even stronger and faster as the fight continued. Shazam and Captain Atom were pouring all there power into fighting this massive being but it was different this time around as Martian Manhunter began am assault with Shazam and Captain Atom. Working on the legs of the pursuer as Martian Manhunter aimed above the pursuers calf aiming right behind the knee and striking with super human streak.

The strike caused the pursuer to go off balance falling to a knee but Shazam wasn't going to give the giant the possiblity of getting back up. He smashed Devillance with a double axe handle knocking the pursuer to his back now laid out on the remnants of what used to be homes. But the attack wasn't over as captain atom got on top of Devillance and Detonated himself releasing a large amount of Quantum Energy. Causing a large explosion that can most likely be seen back on earth.

As one battle continues another comes to an end as Doctor Bedlam had been put down by Hawk Girl and the combined effort of Red Tornado and Atom. They were soon joined by the team of Batman, Green Lantern, and Zatanna. As it seems Dr. Dzard had been decommissioned by the three. It wasn't long until Dr. Fate had arrived lifting a wounded Vixen and Aquaman with a spell of sorts. Arriving on the scene would be Black Lightning as flash was down and Green Arrow was treating his injury.

Lastly the team of Wonder Woman, Super Girl, and Deadman had arrived.

"Seems we're dead last 'huh' " said deadman trying to lighten the mood and failing miserably as no one even bothered to respond to it. All the heroes looked ahead as they were getting a good look at The God of Death, Darkseid sitting on a throne looking down on all the members of the Justice League.

"Weaklings, all of them." Said Darkseid as he stood up from his throne and walked down the steps getting on to the League's level. 24 steps Darkseid walk down, 24 steps he had to get down to be at there level, for they were mere insects invading the space of a God.

Immediately everyone had shivers going down there spine as the sense of danger was right before them. They all watched closely as there was not a sound to be made, for a single moment there was absolute silence.

And in this silence Darkseid raised his left hand to the Justice League. His fingers opened as he said "DIE" and instantly Shazam had fallen, Captain Atom had fallen, Batman had fallen, Red Tornado had been smashed to pieces, Zatana had fallen, Hawk Girl had fallen, Atom had fallen, Green Lantern had fallen.

The only ones still conscious were Wonder Woman, Super Girl. Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, Black Lightning, Deadman, and Etrigan. SuperGirl couldn't believe it, in a matter of an instant about 70% of justice league had been defeated in such quick fashion. She looked to herself to see that she was a bloody mess.

She was on the ground in a small crator. With the strength she had she got on to her stomach and used her arms to push her self up. When she got up she saw the entire area which  was a city district at first, then got turned into remnants of what it used to be because of the battles that transpired here and now it was a complete wasteland, no remnants, no rubble, nothing.

And within the wasteland there was the bodies of the heros all nicely put in a line. It was Deadman possessing the bodies of the fallen hero's and laying them down so they wouldn't be disturbed. They were all a bloody mess like her. Deadman saw SuperGirl and immediately rushed to her "Hey, Hey, Calm down. No need to push yourself too hard" said Deadman "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PUSHING YOURSELF" said SuperGirl as she was now pissed off, she couldn't believe this.

Instead of finding away to fight back and avenge the hero's that had fallen. He had the nerve to tell her that she didn't need to push herself "Coward" she said as she looked to the battlefield and saw Darkseid swiftly and easily side step his attackers. His attackers were Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Etrigan, and Black Lightning.

While this was Happening Dr.Fate was completely fine as he only watched on as this battle between Good and Evil was all playing out before him. "COWARD" said SuperGirl as she grit her teeth and her blood was boiling while her Rage was growing. Deadman watched as SuperGirl was becoming more Aggressive by the second until she took off faster then a speeding bullet heading straight for Darkseid but The God Of Death saw her as nothing more then a small fry as Darkseid grabbed her by the face and smashed her into the ground over and over and over again.

SuperGirl tried to free herself by using her laser vision to cut Darkseids hand through, but it backfired on her as her laser vision burned her face almost nearly killing her. SuperGirl had fallen and Darkseid was going to finish the job.

But suddenly Darkseir released SuperGirl as Dakrseid spoke "NO WAY AM I LETTING YOU KILL HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH" Deadman has possessed Darkseid but was then immediately pushed out as Darkseids mental and spiritual capacity was far greater then Deadman's. Darkseid was going to finish SuperGirl but her body was gone as she was now in the hands of Martian Manhunter as he placed her with the others that had fallen.

Darkseid was now facing Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Etrigan, Black Lightning, and Deadman.

To Be Continued.

A/N

I am not apologizing for taking a long ass time to post. Mostly because I will be making the next chapter soon after I post this chapter so expect that. I've been caught up with real life so have some patience with me. All you guys really need to know is that this story will be complete story and I won't leave you guys and gals hanging. Also go give some love to (MegaRdaniels) on Fanfiction.net sense this story was inspired by his story (One Punch League). Either way what did you guys think of this chapter Love It, Hate It, Kill It With Fire. Where do you guys think this story is going or what do you think is going to happen next. Thank you guys as always and see you next chapter.