Introductions pt12: The Gift

One by one all the spires had all collapsed as all that was left was him, the blue sky and the white puffy clouds, as the desert waved in rage like a hurricane but only sand instead of water.

Saitama had saved the titans, he had completed his goal, as he now accepted his fate by the hands of Avarice.

As he was swirled up by sand drowning him and enveloping him completely.

Death had come for him and he wasn't going to fight against it, he was ready to face the music for he had felt that he had it coming to him.

And as he was dragged deeper within the sand he soon lost all feeling to his limbs as his mind drifted off to darkness.

He felt his hands arms dissipate into sand as well as his legs, and body, he felt as his head become nothing more but sand,and then he closed his eyes as his head faded away as well.

"Stupid Baldy, leaving those kids alone to suffer more" said a familiar female voice that Saitama knew was The Tornado of Terror Tatsumaki.

"Kinda of Lame Saitama bro after all the stuff they did to help you" said a familiar male voice he knew was King.

"Come On, Saitama Sensei, don't let them down" said a familiar robotic voice that he knew was Genos.

"Stop messing around, they need you" said a familiar voice that he knew was Fubuki.

"Papa never leaves thing unfinished specially when it comes to important people" said his only Daughter Asuka.

"Yeah Papa never loses" said his only son Daichi.

As the memories of everything he had gone through to save the Titans had went through his mind like water in River.

All their fears, all their doubts, all their sadness, all their happiness, all their disgust, as well as all their anger,  he had experienced it all.

Learning about them, getting to know them, being able to stand beside them, just being able to have that connection, what was he doing.

Why was he throwing it all away, they needed him, and he was here allowing himself to be absorbed by Avarice.

As he clawed his way out of the sand using every ounce of strength he had he jumped through the sand and flew through the sand as he was now flying in the sky as he was among the beautiful blue sky and white puffy clouds.

And when he looked down he saw the sandy waves had stopped roaring as in the center of it all was Avarice as she seemed to be waiting for him.

Seeing no point in keeping her waiting he directed his projectory toward her as he eventually crash landed in front of her.

"What have you done" said Avarice calmly.

"I decided not to die here and let you take my story" said Saitama with a serious face.

"WHY NOT, YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LIVE FOR" screamed Avarice as she was tired of waiting, tired of of not having her own story.

She was furious and she was going to take it out at Saitama as the waves of sand roared again attacking the baldy on each and every side.

But this time saitama was fighting again the current running through the waves, punching the giant sand tsunami's that dared take their shot at him.

As Saitama was fighting against the Ocean of Avarice's wrath, Saitama saw through the sand Avarices story.

Her original story.