Cactus Adventures Chp 1

As Saitama and the Titans were suffering through their situation.

Titans Tower was left, Alone and Defenseless.

Or so they thought as in the Room of the Titans Newest member held a Stowaway.

Sitting in the corner of Saitama's room remained a purple cactus that then turned blue.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE" thought the Alien Plant.

"I'MMMM HUNGRYYYYYYY" thought the Cactus.

"First, The Damn Baldy Leaves Me At the Dumb Blondes Trashed Apartment, Then the stupid human with the Bat Holloween costume took me to his mom's basement and put Tubes in me, AND then he took me to STUPID Space where ALL of those costume nerds kept dropping me and BREAKING MY POT" Thought Alien Cactus

"AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHEEEERRRRR, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL KILL'EM, I'LL FUCKING KILL'EM ALLLLLLL" thought Alien Cactus.

"But Before I Kill Them, I'll Kill That DAMN BALDY FIRST" thought Alien Cactus.

As Alien Cactus was planning and making his kill list, the Door to Saitama's room opened and came sliding in was Silky with a Mug full of water.

Alien Cactus turned from Blue back to Purple once he heard the door open, trying to keep his facade of just being a normal harmless Cactus.

"Oh, It's just you" thought Alien Cactus as he went back to Blue.

Silky has been coming back and forth around the entire Tower and has become somewhat of an ally or as Alien Cactus would put it.

"Come Feed Me, Scoundrel" thought Alien Cactus.

Which Silky did do that as he poured the mug of water into Alien Cactus's pot.

"Yes, feed me, Nourish Me, hey wait don't leave" thought Alien Cactus as Silky was going to leave but then stopped.

"Aren't you tired of being a slave to these Humans, don't you want to take back your freedom and show these weaklings your true might and have them bow before you" thought Alien Cactus.

Which Silky then thought of sitting on a golden throne where StarFire, WonderGirl, SuperGirl, Dove, Mrs. Martian, and Raven were feeding him grapes and other fruites.

Silky drewled at the thought of such a thing.

"Join Me and you shall have that" thought Alien Cactus.

As it was this moment which began a beautiful friendship and the start of a revolution.

Maybe, To Be Continued.

A/N

I decided to make this as a way to make it easier on you all since I felt that these current chapters were being too serious. So I guess you can call this filler or an Omake of sorts.

Anyway let me know if you would want more of these in the future.

And I'm currently working on the next chapter of the "Introductions arc" so keep your eye open for that.