Situations: The Roads We Take

Justice League Dark had successfully defeated their foes and had now began seeing the global situation as All Hero's were under Attack.

John Constantine was thinking of a solution along with Zatanna as Madam Xanadu was using her precognition to see the possabilities of the future. That was until Zatanna found a solution as she opened a mirror showing a speeding baldy running across the ocean going in the opposite direction in which he should be going.

So Zatanna decided to change that as John Constantine began zooming in finding out all the area's in which all the fights were taking place.

"It seems were going to be able to kill an entire flock with only one stone" said Constantine.

______________________________________

As Saitama was running at Super Sonic Speeds he eventually found out that when running on water, you eventually forget what direction is East and West as well as North and South.

He was lost for the most part until he ran into a portàl and ended up in Doom Manor as Saitama began assisting the Doom Patrol.

By simply punching all the people he wasn't familiar with and Cliff being Cliff looked and reacted "What The Fuck, We had that, You Know" said Robot Man.

"Thanks Again" said Rita Farr and Negative Man just kinda gave a weak Salute.

While Crazy Jane got pissy because Saitama KO'd the guy she was fighting.

Flex Mentallo didn't sweat the small Stuff as he just flexed the entire Doom Patrol to another area to well, "Prevent Doom."

And Saitama also got teleported into a different area as he was now with the Outsiders.

And Saitama basically walked up to all the villains and laid them all out and basically ran off as he was then transported again repeating the cycle with many other super heros until all that was left was The WatchTower.

And it all came back to Slade as The JLD, Doom Patrol, and JL had now turned the tables and defeated this Villain uprising.

Saitama never made it too the Watch Tower as he eventually forgot where it was.

______________________________________

Overall Slade was Captured along with all his cohorts, and Justice Was Delivered but it came with a cost.

As this Situation could have gone South Real fast. This situation showed that Villains were becoming more bold and that No Binds could hold them for long, it has come to a point that The Justice League finally came to a decision.

A decision that will effect all Hero's in general as JL, JLA, JLD, Teen Titans, The Metal Men, The Doom Patrol, The Outsiders, The Marvel Family, The Bat Family, The Legion Of Superhero's, The Green Lanterns, and etc had decided to take the next step and too finally merge.

As all these teams were now considered members of the Justice League, this way now they were all connected and could now assist each however and whenever.

But beyond the great moments let's return back to the not so great moments as the Titans felt betrayed by Super Girl, she wasn't their when they needed her.

And the trust she had gained from everyone we as now broken, they didn't kick her out of the Titans but everything for Kara had gone back to step one.

Kara was Frustrated as she blamed Deadman for coming to her in the first place and bringing her along to go find Saitama.

She felt as if she had just broke a bond with her family, her friends. The people that accepted her and grew on her as well as cared about her.

And yet she let the past come in and taunt her and pull her a way from her new family.

She was devastated as the only people that would talk to her from the Titans was Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven.

They welcomed her back but that doesn't erase the damage done.

______________________________________

Boston felt bad for what happened to Kara as it felt no matter what he did it always lead to disaster, Once again he hurt his friends.

Yeah he was able to patch things up with Saitama over their idiocy in which Saitama just said "Water Under The Bridge"

Deadman Decided to go back to JLD and hopefully Fix his shit or at least find the problem.

As he began to see himself as a curse more then a friend, he needed to make this right to Kara.

______________________________________

For Wonder Woman things were really picking up as she and all the original members of the league were given alot of responsibility.

She hasn't been able to see Kara, Boston, not even her own home as hero duties called and to make this new alliance work properly it required vigilance.

The Vigilance she hasn't tested in a long, long time. Their was a piece of her that was Frustrated with her position but also a part her that was glad that she was given an opportunity in a bigger position to help people better and hopefully make a difference.

______________________________________

For Saitama well, Saitama was tricked by Batman to join the league as Batman told Saitama of a card that every League member gets that gets 30% off every purchase at any grocery store.

For Saitama he just couldn't turn that offer down, it was to tempting kinda like sex without the risks.

But now here came the real catch though as Batman Stationed Saitama in Jump City as he was named the team leader of the Teen Titans even though Saitama wasn't a teen.

Of course Saitama didn't care but it was something he wasn't really expecting. Since he used to deliver pizzas to the Titans and all, as well as the fact that he has been out of the hero thing for a long time now and it still felt weird to him wearing his old classic Yellow Jump suit.

For Batman he had yet to inform the Titans of their new member/ leader mostly because he didn't want to get a mouth full of Robin telling him that "he was the leader or that help wasn't necessary" which Batman decided to just let them deal with the baldy.

End of Arc.

The Story Continues.

A/N

So I eventually was able to get away from writing for a while sucks that the new semester is about to begin again so the struggle is going to start again. Overall I hope you enjoyed this arc.

Now the count down for me begins as we are at the final 5 arcs for this story.