The Greatest Battle

"Here, we got all the groceries we need" said Connor as Damien and Beast Boy stood beside him feeling  proud of themselves.

"The Fuck, how is it you managed to fill the cart with nothing but frozen pizza when i only put 2 on the list" said Saitama as he crossed his arm feeling the darkness that truly laid within.

"Well it's because we thought your list was boggus, and this is are retaliation for take out" proclaimed Beast Boy as Connor and Damien nodded their heads in agreement.

Which Saitama responded with a simple face palm and then decided to teach these brats the values of saving, as saitama removed his palm from his face giving all three individuals the most serious glare he had ever given any individual in his life time.

The children at the grocery store were astounded and in Awe at seeing their protecting but of all else they were highly amused at seeing Robin, Beast Boy, and Super Boy all being scolded by the Fist of Metropolis like an elder brother to his siblings.

The three boys stood their ground tho refusing to give an inch to saitama, but saitama was not going to wasting this once in a life time opportunity of going grocery shopping without an incident occurring, No this time the task would be done, he could feel in the annuals of his guts and stuff, that today is the day.

And surprising every child and parent in the known facility causing all to laugh in amusement, saitama grabbed Damien and Beast boy by the hair and lifted them up with his bare hands and then bashes their heads into Connors causing all three to wince in pain.

And with a single clutched fist being raised all three boys got to their senses and decided to get the job done correctly this time as they all backed away slowly and then ran into the nearest aile.

Now that the boys were set straight it was time for him to get to shopping, at least that was the goal until he was barrage by young children that just ran to him and began asking him questions.

"Hey your the one punch man" spoke one young boy with brown hair with red gloves and red matching boots.

"Ya that's me" said Saitama getting agitated by the fact that his shopping time is being denied to him due to this happenings.

"Why are you here in Jump City" spoke a little girl with red hair wearing purples overalls.

"Baby sitting-" said saitama deadpanned.

"PLEASE, as if you would understand how to take care of a child's need" spoke Super Girl giving him a displeased look as the 2 kids eyes bulged shocked by the appearance of one of their heroes.

"I- it- it's- IT'S SUPER GIRL" yelled the red head girl as her jaw dropped.

This reaction earning a smirk and a smile from Kara as she turned her gaze to the children.

"Dont listen to the stupid baldy, you might catch his stupid" spoke Kara trying to get a reaction from saitama but when she turned back to him he was gone.

Leaving Kara with the crowd of star struck children.

"THAT DAMN BALDY" thought Kara because she didn't want to scare off the kids.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Saitama finally being able to get his into his shopping was already almost done collecting nearly all of the items on his list that was until he found his way to the fruit and veggies aile where Star Fire and Wonder Girl managed to fill their kart with only 2 items, the problem was that these nimrod literally packed the entire cart with the same item taking the stores entire stock of the same 2 items.

"Oi" spoke saitama as he made his way to the two girls with a serious stare.

"Oi" spoke Star Fire with a questioning look.

"Oi" spoke Wonder Girl also with a questioning look.

Saitama mentally face palmer as he grabbed their list that was in the cart and opened it up to them showing them the paper.

Orange ×1

Watermelon ×1

The 2 girls put a fist on their head winked and stuck their tongue out as a way of saying "oops" which saitama left them as they started putting the other products back.

When he crossed the other aisles he eventually came across the boys again as Garfield and Damien were arguing over something which Connor straightened them out before saitama made it to them eventually looking at their cart to actually see that they were getting the correct items that was until he saw the brands they picked, which had no coupons....

This to saitama was a mortal sin, almost spitting where they stood,  ut he settled with simply lightly smacking them in the back of the head knocking them into the ground.

"The hells wrong with you" spoke saitama with a piercing glare.

"You trying to make me go broke, HUH" spoke saitama waiting for them to answer, which they didn't because they knew they did this just to fuck with him.

"Put'em back and get the cheaper brands" spoke saitama with an air of authority.

Eventually all items were retrieved and all Incorrections were corrected as Saitama and the Titans now waited in line, the titans were currently looking at candies that they wanted which saitama told them to only pick one each.

Eventually all their items would be checked out and saitama got a great deal with all his coupons as he felt victorious leaving the super market with an air of confidence and success.

Truly the greatest battle had been won.

A/N

Sorry, not sorry for the wait.

For the most part I will not be going into any arc's yet even though I actually have my arc's written out on paper, I feel these filler chapters are very important as context and depth on the run down of the day to day life of the team is very important, it adds normalcy to very un-normal individuals.

People missing in this chapter is Hawk and Dove, Dove being sick and Hawk watching over her during this chapter.

Anyway, I'm out of fics to read

Read a bunch of Mass Effect x Halo fanfics, avatar fanfics, Halo x Naruto, Halo X RWBY, Naruto X Bleach, Naruto X Elder Scrolls, Naruto X FMA, OPM x MHA, OPM x Akame Ga Kill, Halo X Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda fanfiction, etc, etc, leave behind reccomdations or black mail me with recommendations so I can get my ass to update more often, lol.

I'll leave you guys with 4 recommendations.

"Gladiator" by Seyary-Minamoto on fanfiction.net a Avatar fanfiction with 192 chapters [currently updating] set in an alternate timeline where aang is not discovered and the earth kingdom has been taken over by the fire nation MC is Sokka.

"Wolves that walk alone" by TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115 on fanfiction.net a Halo X Rwby fanfic with 21 chapters the MC is Noble Six. [On Hold]

"A Spartan Among Shinobi" by TheChiefSHIPWRECK-5897 on fanfiction.net a Halo X Naruto fanfic with 18 chapters MC is Master Chief [Discontinued] usually I don't reccomend discontinued but this one is worth it.

"To Infinity" by creamofwheat2311 on fanfiction.net a Halo X Mass Effect fanfic with 51 chapters MC is Master Chief and Shepeard [currently updating]

I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.