Shoulder to Shoulder

After the defeat of Darkseid and his Elite. Green Arrow arrived on the scene with a wounded flash. "Holy Crap" said flash "what the Hell happened" said Green arrow as he immediately found Saitama just standing there like a bumbling idiot.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE MORON" said Green lantern "Help out with moving them" said Green lantern which Saitama responded with a solid "Ok" and grabbed Shazam with his right arm and grabbed Captain Atom with his left arm and carried them into the same town in Apokolips where he was at. Mean while Green Arrow stayed with Flash and the others just to make sure they were safe in case there was still enemies that would do them harm.

"So what do you think happened" said flash guessing "I don't know" said Green arrow not wanting to know really "The bald one defeated Darkseid" said a voice as Etrigan rose to his feet from the dust beneath them all "you got to be kidding me, are you sure your not just punch drunk Etrigan" said Green Arrow as he had his doubts "I may be a demon but even I couldn't lie about the power that man possesses."

"Hey I can believe it, it's not too far a stretch sense he is the same guy that beat Doomsday" said flash as he put his arms over the back of his head so he could lay down. "So he was the one to defeat Doomsday" said Etrigan "you didn't see the news, it was legit replayed over and over again for a whole week" said Green lantern.

"I don't care nor trust any news reporter I'll only trust the word of actual witnesses in person or I must see with my own eyes" said Etrigan soon Saitama arrived on the scene once again grabbing this time Vixen and Aqua Man but before he could leave "wait, allow me to assist you" said Etrigan as he went to pick up as super girl and hawk girl as Saitama just said "Ok."

"Man, my head is killing me what happened" said Deadman as he exited through wonder woman's body "the fights over" said flash answering Deadman's question "for real, no joke, don't fuck with me barry" said Deadman as he was both shocked and gratified "nothing but truth, Etrigan saw it all" said Green arrow assuring Deadman as his shoulders finally relaxed.

"After all that, I can't believe you guys are still alive to be honest, seriously that Darkseid was WAY to fucking strong" said Deadman "so you saw him" said Green arrow "damn right he's intimidating" said flash "how do you know him" said Green arrow "not my first rodeo" said flash giving him a smirk.

At this time Etrigan and Saitama returned and grabbed Wonder woman, Batman, Green lantern, and Zatanna and took them to the area where his new cactus was.

"Hey, go help them out" said Deadman telling Green arrow. "Sure, fuck it why not" said Green arrow. As he went and began gathering the parts of Red Tornado and once all the pieces were gathered up he went to go pick up Atom at normal size and followed Saitama and Etrigan. "Should we follow them" said Deadman "don't worry about it, one way or another we will find are way back home."

"So Barry, who beat Darkseid" said Deadman "Saitama beat him" said flash "Bullshit, don't get me wrong Saitama is a strong guy and all but no way in hell is he on that level" said Deadman "no bullshit, seriously ask Etrigan" said flash as he was playing it cool remembering Saitama from the first time he saw him to now.

It wasn't long until Green arrow returned and picked up the flash and took him to the safe spot as Deadman followed along. When they arrived back in town the entire streets were empty as alien people looked at them through there windows. This continued on until they arrived at this weird orange building and when they walked in through the front door that. They found every person that was taken out by Darkseid in beds being treated by there own doctor and nurse. Even Martian Manhunter and Black Lightning we're being treated even though they were the most beaten up.

Flash was then laid down in a bed "take it easy buddy" said Green arrow as he sat beside the flash giving assurance to his friend. When Deadman walked in he saw Saitama talking with Etrigan as Saitama was holding a strange blue cactus. "So is it true that you are a Kryptonian" said Etrigan "I don't know what that is" said saitama as he only looked at Etrigan with his signature poker face.

As Etrigan was about to explain to Saitama what a Kryptonian is but he was cut off as Batman beat him to the punch "a Kryptonian is an alien life form from a now dead planet called Krypton." Said Batman as he took off his cowl and looked Saitama in his eyes seeing that he didn't catch on to anything he was saying.

"You know that big statue by your apartment" said Bruce "ya" said Saitama "the man that statue was named for was called Superman he is an alien that we call Kryptonian his human name is Clark Kent" said bruce. "Do you understand now" said Bruce "somewhat" said Saitama "ok tell me what you just learned" said bruce.

"Ok, so this super guy who has a statue near my apartment has one of these expensive crypto cards and that makes him an alien" said Saitama and Batman could literally feel his brain cells dieing just hearing this explanation. "I give up" said Batman as went back to lay down truly regretting everything. "Here let me give it a shot" said Deadman "okay so Superman is an alien from a planet called Krypton so we call his race Kryptonians" said Deadman.

"Get it now" said Deadman " ya sure, so super guy is an alien dude called a kryptomana because he's from a planet that sells a bunch of crypto cards" said Saitama "close enough" said Deadman taking whatever win he possibly could.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Ok guys I'm currently working on 5 stories as of right now and I have come to 2 conclusions on how to handle these stories. Sense I'm closer to finishing this story then the other stories I either have the choice of just doing what I've been doing. And just doing 1 chapter for each story at a time or I can choose to work only on this story and complete it. I need a proper democratic vote from you guys. And as always see you guys next chapter.