Closing In

The Human Brain controls your thoughts, memories, emotions, are sense to touch, all are basic motor skills from vision to breathing to controlling the very temperature in are bodies.

And especially are hunger.

The mind regulates every aspect that makes are very existence functional.

Yet for such an important and complex organ.

It's very Sensitive and Delicate.

Are skulls were developed to be the perfect fit to keep, maintain, and protect are brains from being damaged.

And currently the mind was being pushed beyond its limits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enmity was cornered and far outnumbered as for the first time in this fight he actually stood no chance.

As every move he would make would be countered or simply avoided.

And he was exerting the extent of what Saitama's brain could handle.

For every move his opponents made he would increase the speed and duration to build up his reaction speed as well as open up his range of site.

Pushing Saitama's motor functions to its best as he had 5 big targets that he had to watch out for.

Martian Manhunter could simply phase through Enmity's punches and if J'onn got to his head he could relinquish Enmity's control back to saitama instantly.

So the answer to get around Martian Manhunter was to simply avoid him.

The other problem was The wandering spirit simply known as, Deadman who had the ability to possess people's bodies and use them for how he saw fit.

Overcoming the possession wasn't a problem for say because Saitama was the one with the mental issues not Enmity.

So he could most likely withstand Deadmans possession.

The issue is it wouldn't be easy and the process to overcome the possession would be long enough for Martian Manhunter to reach and push him out, giving all control back to Saitama.

Another issue proving to be difficult was Etrigan the Demon.

For Etrigan's endurance and agility have become to put holes in Enmity's defense.

The demon could simply out manuver his punches or take Saitama full potential for he was able to damage Saitama's suit further.

So with this creature he had to watch out for The Demons Claws, Hellfire, and endurance.

He had been able to punch Etrigan more times then anyone he has faced so far yet the Demon kept standing up.

Enmity might have to resort to another serious punch to put the demon down, but that may not be enough. Possibly a set of Consecutive Serious Punches may do the trick.

The 4th big issue was the speedster simply known as The Flash.

The issue was that Enmity couldn't touch him, no punches landed, all evaded, while the flash was the one to score the most hits the demon coming in close second.

And the last problem was a mixture of the Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, and Deadman.

No matter how hard he tried, how much control he had, the body refused to punch them.