Epidemic Pt 6: Epilogue

"Tiny Cameras" said Batman as he gave Saitama the answer to how he knows where Saitama lives.

"What, really" said Saitama
"No" said Batman with a serious voice.

"Oh, Ok" said Saitama as he actually believed Batman. "So, explain to me, how Superman is back" said Batman.

"Who's Superman" said Saitama
"The guy on the TV" said Batman
"Oh, I Don't Know" said Saitama
"Yeah I guessed as much" said Batman
"So, if I can ask" said Saitama
"What do you want to know" said Batman.
"How man people do know" said Saitama
"Just me and Martian Manhunter" said Batman.
"Ah, that's good" said Saitama as he sat on his bed.
"I don't get it" said Batman
"Get What" said Saitama
"Why a person like you with so much power, quit being a hero" said Batman.

"Power is pointless if their is no purpose to having them" said Saitama.
"What was your purpose before" said Batman.
"For Entertainment, For a Challenge, For Emotion, those were my purposes before, i was never a hero, i was just some guy pretending to be a hero"

"I came and beat the bad guy but did i ever save the day, no, no I didn't" said Saitama.
"Many, many people would disagree with you" said Batman as Saitama smirked "Those people would be too kind" said Saitama.
"Have you ever thought that maybe your just too hard on yourself" said Batman.
"Yes, but I always had a reason. To be hard on myself" said Saitama.

"You know, you don't have to live like this" said Batman as he looked at Saitama's one room apartment.
"I know" said Saitama as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"I know what your going to say, but just because you gave up on going back to your world doesn't mean I have" said Batman as he took out a paper, a small Vale of liquid, and a Knife.

"Where must I go" said Saitama
"Where it all started, Metropolis" said Batman.

"You mind giving me a lift" said Saitama
"Sure" said Batman.
______________________________________

"You know, this is pretty insane" said Saitama still shocked by how empty jump city is.

"That's Superman for you" said Batman.

"Man, they really love him" said Saitama.

"So how does this work exactly" said Saitama.

"You take the paper, put it on the ground, spray the paper with the liquid in the vile, lastly use the knife to cut your self and let your blood drip on the paper, and a portal to your dimension, should open up" said Batman.

"Really, it's that simple" said Saitama
"No, the final part is that it needs to be done in the exact same spot from where you first àrrived" said Batman

"Oooooohhhh, i get it now" said Saitama.

"One last question, why are you helping me" said Saitama.

"Just think of it as a Thank You, for helping the league out as much as you have" said Batman.
______________________________________

As they arrived in Metropolis Batman had to take short cuts to get to Saitama's destination but the crowd was WAY too big. And they blocked alot of the short cuts.

"It seems were stuck" said Batman.
"Here take this hoodie, ear piece and tracker, I'll lead you the rest of the way" said Batman.

Which Saitama took the items, he put on the ear piece, he put the tracker in his pocket, and he had all the materials needed to send him back.

Saitama got out of the batmobile and began walking to Batman's directions which eventually lead him too an allyway.

"End of the road my friend, it was nice knowing you" said Batman.

"You too, Batman" said Saitama.
As Saitama then grabbed the ear piece and crushed it and then did the same too the tracker as Saitama now Began doing all the steps batman told him.

"Take the paper, put it on the ground, take the vile and spray the liquid on the paper, and lastly a drip of blood" as Saitama knew the knife wasn't going to work he bit his thumb and ripped the skin off with his teeth. And finally Saitama put his hand onto the paper as the paper then began to glow.

But then something strange happend as in nothing happened. The paper was a dud. He went back too talk with Batman but the batmobile was gone.

"What The Fuck is going on" Saitama whispered to himself as he then started running in the direction for which he thinks is Jump City.

Saitama kept the hood over his head because he didn't want to get noticed, he ran at normal human speeds because he didn't want to spark any attention. And as Saitama kept running he eventually found himself Leaving Metropolis. And from that point on he refused to look back.

Right now he was on an empty highway and he needed to get away from civilization so Saitama decided to take a leap of Faith as he jumped into the Ocean.

And he let the Ocean Take him as he allowed himself to fade from consciousness to whatever destination it had in store for him.
______________________________________

For Saitama, he had no idea where his life was going, he just knew that it was getting worse every day. He didn't know what was next for him so he decided to let Fate do whatever the fuck it wants with him.

And Fate was a strange thing, it always knew how to make your life better or worse and Saitama just didn't give a Fuck anymore, he was out of fucks to give. So right now he was on a beach and he was going to fucking relax.

And he let gravity take it's effect and fell on his back as he decided to lay down like this.

Saitama felt so comfortable in the sand that he decided to sleep on it. Which he did. See now here comes the problem because as Saitama woke up he was surrounded by a bunch of women weildings spears and swords.

To Be Continued.
Arc end.
Beginning new arc next chapter.