Bouncing off a ledge

Within the darkness of the night, and the moon lost within the clouds, he stands within Jump City.

With crimson boots and gloves, a pure white cape, and a yellow Jumpsuit to boot.

Saitama wandered the streets of Jump City for this is all he had been doing since his failure with Mad Mod.

Helping people who needed it, who wanted it.

He had not slept in days, barely ate and drank but only to sustain himself.

For his mind was a raging sandstorm.

And if he allowed the storm to carry on, he would be the greatest threat to everything and everyone.

His thoughts went back to The Titans, to The League. to his friends.

He didn't know that he was subconsciously watching the news on a TV screen through shop window.

From what he could pick up while his mind was handburger meat was a gruesome murder in a warehouse at one of the gang infest areas of Jump City.

It's not that far away from where he was at, if he ran he could be there in 1 minute.

He could leave it to JCPD and not get involved it would have been the easiest and Simplest thing to do.

But he didn't want to let it go, specially now, something deep inside himself wanted him to do it.

He didn't know what it was but he was going to do it.

But right when he was about to leave he was greeted by a familiar voice.

"One Mistake, is that the excuse this time" spoke a womanly voice.

"It's not an excuse" spoke the baldy as he continued down the sidewalk.

"Of course It is, your feeling guilty and can't admit it" spoke the all too familiar voice as her dark strans of hair flow beside him.

"Honesty has always been the policy and lately you've done alot in breaking such a simple policy" spoke Misery as she put a hand on his face sliding it down to his chin.

"Instead of dealing with scraps, why don't we get down to business once and for all" spoke the woman as saitama slapped her hand away.

"Fine, it's about time I showed you who's in charge" spoke the baldy as he gave the woman a murderous glare.

He despised her.

Loathed her.

And has had enough.

As he ran across town into an area where nobody could see or follow as he found himself in a abandoned cave.

The darkness surrounding the baldy as he was ready to take on Misery and be through with her once and for all.

He closed his eyes and imagined her, what she looked like, who she was deep down under as he opened his eyes.

And what he saw was himself but he was Pape and his suit was pure black as Misery took advantage of Saitama's pitiful tired state and punched him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Damn It, Where The Hell Is He" spoke Connor as he had searched the entire towar looking for him.

"In town! night patrol I guess?" spoke Garfield not really knowing but putting his thinking pieces together.

"Yeah but this is the usual time he comes back" spoke Connor as he looked out the window wondering where his cueball of a teacher was.

"Just let him be, he has his reasons" said Kara as she walked in.

And once she wasn't riled up or mad.

She was sober in her emotions and always easy to read.

But this is one of the few times she had shown something rather then high energy to the boys.

"What reasons do you think is on his mind" spoke Garfield as he layed down on the couch looking up at the ceiling.

"Pain, if I've learned anything from living in the watchtower for that long was that people that have such great power usually have a really fucked up reason of how they got there, baldy micskinhead is in the boat" said Kara as she could not really explaine it and if she tried it would come off as cheap.

She was no philosophical entity but she and Connor were also in the same boat just not to the extent as they're superiors.

Not yet at least.....

___________________________________________________________________________________

For in that instance the world had fell in a state of collapse.

As the windows of Titans Tower had shattered instantly as a single sound had left everyone's ear drum ringing.

But it was not just Titans Tower that was knocked silly by just a sound.

A sound that had caused every single individuals hearing to ring for a moment.

For silence then fell over like a blanket as the ringing stopped and they're hearing returned.

Connor did not feel a need to cover himself for he was in no danger from the glass that had fallen on him.

For he was too busy thinking of his next move for he knew somehow this involved Saitama.

And the same feeling was shared for Kara's moment has been crashed for she knew for sure this has to be Saitama.

Garfield was not sure of what just happened but he could feel the tension within the silence for the silence was so sharp that it could cut all the butter in the fridge.

For now in this moment Connor, Kara, and Garfield were on the same page.

They needed to find Saitama.

To Be Continued.
___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the late update, this chapter is much shorter for a reason.

And it's because next chapter I'm dedicating for purely a fight.

Overall really late update.

Been driving alot lately.

I'll try to see if I can bust out another chapter.