A Fate Of Solid Steel

When Super Girl and Deadman Arrived to Themyscara, Kara went immediately to ask for Diana or Hippolyta.

Which she was taken to The Queen of Themyscara immediately. Hippolyta was still sitting and waiting for Diana and Saitama to return, praying and hoping for their safe return.

"Queen Hippolyta" said Kara as she ran to to the queen of Themyscara, "What's going on here, where is Saitama and Diana" said Kara.

Which Hippolyta simply looked at her and said "it is none of your business, Kara Zor El, the where about's of the intruder and my daughter are strict Amazonian business" said Hippolyta now redawning the mask of a leader upon her face.

"Lady Hippolyta their is no time for this political nonsense specially when people are in-" said Kara as she was cut off "I have spoken, Kryptonian, go any further and I and the island of Themyscara will meet with Hostility, Turn Back" said Hippolyta drawing the line that shall not be crossed.

That was until Giganta attacked and began raining down havoc upon the island of Themyscara. Another person in Deathstrokes pocket.

Hippolyta and Kara seeing that their were much bigger fish to fry looked at each other and made a armistice.

As they together and the amazonian army fought Giganta. But as they did that Deadman stopped tailing Kara as he began looking at Mount Olympus or to him this random fucking stairway. And wondered what was on the other side and if his Saitama and Diana were their.

______________________________________

At this moment in Saitama's dream 15 years had past and both Asuka and Daichi we're now fully grown up as Asuka eventually did join the association but only under the strict ruling that she would be under Fubuki's care.

Daichi on the other had also awoke his psychic powers but his psychic powers weren't as strong as his sister's nor his mom's.

But good enough for Daichi his passion was in music as he set out for City A where he could try to make it work.

It was hard on Tatsumaki and Saitama to see their babies go as they failed to accept that their kids were moving on in their own lives.

Tatsumaki and Asuka got into many fights about the hero thing and especially with Daichi as he was dead set on music being his passion.

For Saitama he didn't really know what to do or what to say as he didn't want to let them go. They grew up way too damn fast and he wished he just had more time with them.

Apart of him blamed himself for coming back as a hero which Tatsumaki eventually found and tore him and genos a new asshole for keeping it away from her.

To Tatsumaki and Saitama it felt like a major piece was missing in their everyday life as pictures of all of them together were all over the house since Tatsumaki loved taking pictures and wanted as many memories as she could get.

Now all they had was each other. And eventually time healed their pain as Daichi kept contact with them and called everyday and same with Asuka.

Tatsumaki eventually retired from the hero association and got a normal job as she became a clerk at the hero association.

But at night her and Saitama were Vigilante's hero's in the night as they found the exhilaration of being hero's together was much more fun and exciting and was just the spice they needed to keep them going.

It made them happy and proud, and by the time they knew it, They grew old.

Years had passed by and they were now in their late 80's. And Tatsumaki was sick.

Everyone had come together from everyone in the S Class, the association, Fubuki, King, Bang had already passed on long ago, Genos, the entire Fubuki group, and Especially Asuka and Daichi.

Saitama was old and wrinkly with still a shiny chrome dome.

Asuka and Daichi we're devastated as the memories of their mom flashed before their eyes as she was their for nearly all their lives.

For Saitama he didn't know what to do, what to think. He always pictured himself the first to go but time was cruel and even crueler as he was expected to continue after this.

He couldn't speak with her nor could he even look at her as he wasn't used to seeing Tatsumaki like this. Old and dying.

....Dying!

He couldn't imagine his smash mouth, hyperactive, Tsundere of a wife in such a state, it hurt too much for him take as the tears wanted to come out yet he had to be the one to be strong for her and for everyone else.

Eventually the time came when they were alone. Saitama sat next to her and looked her in the eye.

"Don't give me that look baldy, whatever happened to that poker face that nobody could match" said Tatsumaki weakly.

"You happened" said Saitama as the tears began coming out as his sadness could now be heard to her.

"You know, I thought I was going to be alone and angry the rest of my life" said Tatsumaki.

"I'm glad I married you, I'm glad you've dealt with me for all these years" said Tatsumaki as she was now crying too.

"Don't say that" said Saitama

"I'm sorry that you had to deal with me and all the times you needed me and I wasn't their, all the times I wasn't able to give you my shoulder, all the times I lied and kept secrets from you" said Saitama.

"You are the center of my universe" said Saitama.

As he then went in to kiss his wife for what would be the last time.

But she stopped him.

"Please, stop crying, you already know this isn't real" said Tatsumaki.

As Saitama only cried more as he already knew from the very beginning yet he went with it, he wanted to go through this dream and hoped it would be good forever.

"I think it's time to stop running away from the mistakes" said Tatsumaki as she extended her hand.

"But I want to stay here, with you, and Asuka, and Daichi, and Genos, and Fubuki, and King, and everyone, together" said Saitama.

"Dumb baldy, we may be far away by dimensions, but we are always together" said Tatsumaki.

"Never forget us, always stand tall and be the hero everyone needs you to be, and when the time is right, we will see each other again and you better make this dream reality, you hear me baldy" said Tatsumaki as she smiled in tears.

Saitama looked her in the eyes as his voice shook with every word "I promise" said Saitama.

"Take my hand" said Tatsumaki

And Saitama did exactly that.

And once he took her hand, he saw all his friends and family behind Tatsumaki as the world around them turned bright.

And then he awoke and all that was left was his right fist in the air.

For he now carried Love, Pain, Regret, l Redemption, Failure, and Hope in his fist.

For his quest to return home had now now become a must.

But until then he shall continue to deal with the world and all it's problems as well as it's people.

For his Destiny was paved from, Edurance that was forged from,

Solid Steel.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yo you all.