Realizations

After The Boros Incident, The Titans were once again left to their own devices, but the feeling of Failure and Defeat lingers within each and everyone of them.

Super Boy was in the training room shadow boxing still feeling the punches from Boros all over his body as with every punch Super Boy throws all he can feel his Boros's fist bruesing his body. This angered Super Boy as he had never gotten his ass kicked that hard before.

Hawk and Dove had different ideas on the situation as Hawk wanted a rematch with Boros swearing he was going to kick his ass while Dove didn't want to have to go through any of that shit again.

Wonder Girl was pissed at herself for losing in such pathetic fashion that she was starting to consider of returning to Themyscara so she could train more so she could become better, she was beginning to depress herself so she went into town to do some hero work.

Star Fire was nursing hers, Beast Boys, and Raven's wounds. As they all got beaten pretty bad. This was Stars first time really seeing beast boy vulnerable as Beast Boy was usually the fun childish one of the Titans but right now he couldn't even make a Smile he couldn't believe how unaffective he was in the battle.

Raven just wanted to go to her room and sleep as she was just very depressed and just in general didn't want to think about the fight.

Star felt so inadequate at this moment as she just fell so useless her blasts didn't do anything to Boros, her strength was unreliable, and she was dwarfed by just how fast Boros was, she needed to train, and grow stronger.

Robin remained secluded in his room training by doing one handed push ups as he was thinking of just how bad he got his ass kicked, next time he would be more prepared, next time he would him scouted out, and next time he will win.

And lastly Supergirl.

With Kara she was terrified of the pressure in the fight between Saitama and Boros. She couldn't comprehend the fact that Saitama let Boros hit him and wasn't even fazed by it while a single punch from boros knocked out almost everyone.

But the matter of fact is, He saved her and all of The Titans at that matter as well as all the Justice League.

She was stuck in this Limbo between Fear and Gratitude,
Hate and Love,
Despair and Hope,
Madness and Bravery.

It's not that she Feared Saitama himself but more of his power and what he can possibly do with it. She Feared Boros because of what he would do to innocence and why he would do it. With Boros it was about Domination with Saitama well, she didn't really know what Saitama wanted or why he would do anything.

The thing that really disturbed Kara though was that Boros knew who Saitama was, he talked as if they had fought before, it sounded as if Boros had a score to settle.

Yet, Saitama didn't care, Saitama cold shouldered Boros not even responding to anything Boros said. After the Boros incident The League recovered Boros's Corpse and as of the time speaking it is being researched upon.

And also as of time speaking, The World Was On Fire with the whole "Return Of One Punch Man" talk as of late as everyone was talking about Saitama returning to action at all this time. "Where did he go", "Why did he leave", "What took him so long to come back". And then you had the stupid Question "how does he poop", "how does he shave", "does he have a Girlfriend". And a bunch of F, Marry, Kill Questions.

Normally Kara would avoid any and all news but for some reason she would end up watching it and hating herself Evey time. But she always ended up watching it because ever since the Boros incident almost everyone of the Titans were watching it.

Specially Robin and Super Boy as they were waiting for another threat to arrive. They wanted to show that the Titans were needed here in Jump City while the others just wanted to prove they were worthy to be a Titan.

For the most part Kara The Titans were he second Family, People she cared about and would willingly fight for any day out of the week.

But that's not really to say that they were perfect as they were all pretty flawed in their own way. Raven is dark, gloomy and shy but she is also kind and makes an effort to build a relationship with the team, Super Boy could be a real block head sometimes and he could be really difficult to deal with but he always knew the right words to say to make up for it, Beast Boy could be really annoying when he wanted too but his Enthusiasm could light up anyone's day, Hawk could be real prick sometimes but that mostly because he wants everyone's very best but that doesn't mean he wasn't a prick, Dove is Gentle and easy going but she lacks Confidence and it could get in the way sometimes.

Star Fire was the kindest of the whole bunch but she herself is still learning about earth and the cultures of are world, Blue Beetle was fun and Quirky but he was still new too the hero thing and was still ignorant when it came to dealing with Villains and it could cost us some times but he would always come through in the end, Wonder Girl was also very kind like Star Fire but also like Star she had alot too learn about are cultures but also like Blue Beetle was also very ignorant of how to deal with villains, and then lastly Robin.

Robin was very kind but was also hard on everyone when he needed to be, when someone stepped out of line he would always set them straight but like his mentor he kept many secrets and spoke half truths, it made it real hard to trust Robin but we also knew that he always had are best interests as Robin, Star, Beast Boy, and Raven were somewhat the glue that kept us together.

Kara decided it was time too stop soaking and pick herself up as She needed to be strong like Clark and Like Diana as Kara saw Diana as a Woman to truly aspire to be.

"Time to do some good" as she walked out.

To Be Continued.

A/N

So I have some big news, so this story has currently gotten over 1k likes beating my other hit story (The Meaning Of Doom) which I completed a year ago. And I swore that story was going to reach 1k likes first but na it was this one.

Overall what I'm trying to get is truly thank you all, your all way too damn good to me and the reason I've been pumping out so many chapters lately is because of you all (andasuddensparkofinspiration) but nevermind that.

The other part of this note is that i already have 2 endings planned for this story I just need to decide which one to go with. But don't worry this story isn't ending any time soon. As I have about 5 more arcs planned before I decide to finish this story.

Too decide which ending I'm going with I need to pose a questions too you all.

How Bad Do You Want a Pairing in this story for Saitama in the DC Universe.

Depending if you want a Pairing at all in this story I will decide which ending I'm going with.

Anyway now to get to the normal stuff that I usually say

So what did you guys think of this chapter Love It, Hate It, Kill It with Fire, Leave A comment and let me know. And if you do like it or love it please Leave a like, follow, favorite and I will see you guys and gals next time.

Last thing don't forget to check out the first chapter for my new original story "FOWARD WITHOUT FEAR". And with that later.

KFC.