Miss Wanna Die (su!sidal Jirou)🎧🔪

Awake, I open my eyes to see

A hospital so white and clean

Jirou opened her eyes. Her attempt had failed. Why did she have to get saved? Who and why did they save her? She looked to her side and was met with a sobbing raven-haired girl. Momo? Was she the one who saved her? Jirou instantly regretted what she had done. 

"Y-you're awake!" she managed to say between sobs. "Why? Why did you do it?"

I was walking up to the roof, I think.

I can't recall at all a single thing.

Jirou stayed quiet. She hated seeing her like this but she also didn't want her to be worried about her. She already had to make a decision right after she woke up. Memories began flooding in. 

Held a hand for me,

you were there

I know

But you couldn't reach for me

Momo was on top of the roof with her. Jirou had left a note saying she would end her life and Momo had come running to stop her. So if she had been on the roof with her, who saved her? Questions raced around her head but she chose to ignore them. 

That would fall down all the time

But stand and reach my hand, you'll see

Have you tried crossing over yet. 

"Jirou, p-please answer me! I just want to know if it was my fault!" Momo cried out. 

It wasn't her fault. 

It would and never will be her fault. 

Jirou opened her mouth to speak but it was if she had forgotten how to. She sat up and leaned over to hug Momo. It was the only way she could possibly communicate with her right now. She closed her eyes and tightened her grip. 

I wanna die, wanna die

But don't really wanna die. 

You were there

you would care.

Making me aware

Momo was the reason Jirou wanted to stay alive. But there were other reasons which no one could even think here happening to her. She could feel Momo's tears soak her clothes but she didn't care. Jirou then thought back to the moment she jumped. Momo had been screaming reasons why she shouldn't commit. But Jirou had awaited that moment for a long time. 

Every scar 

All the blood

More and more they're never done

Not enough, not enough

Jirou looked over Momo's shoulder at her hands. scars were lined up all the way up her arm. She was surprised no one had noticed the make up she would always wear over them to hide them. Jirou pulled away and weakly smiled. She didn't know what to do. 

I wanna die, wanna die

But don't really wanna die

If I die, you would cry

And I don't know why

Those words rang through her mind. She had someone who lived her so much and yet she had chosen to commit. It hurt her to think about Momo's love for her. She was already having second thoughts on her attempt but that was in the past. Right now she just wanted to have this moment with Momo.