Dancing 🔪

Jiro looked up from her bed, being met with her gorgeous girlfriend reaching out a hand for a dance. The purple-haired girl smiled as she took her girlfriend's hand. She put on a slow song and the two girls started to sway together, neither uttering a word. It was a calm setting. It was a peaceful setting. It was a setting neither of them would forget. 

Each movement was filled with love. Each step made their bond stronger. Each breath made them relax. It was just the two of them, dancing together without a care in the world. They were truly in love. Time passed slowly, allowing them to get lost in each other's eyes - black meeting purple, purple meeting black. 

The music slowly came to an end, Jirou's smile faded and instead her eyes began to water. She looked up, hoping to see Momo's tall figure towering over her with a worried expression, but she wasn't there. She hadn't been for months. But Jirou couldn't get over the fact she was dead. All the times they skipped class together. All the times they fell asleep in each other's arms. All the times they would spend together. Was it all for nothing?

Now Jirou stood in her room. In the dark, all alone. She missed her too much. She had been too in love with Momo to accept the fact she was dead. And now it was slowly ruining her life.