Shopping trip 👌

Jirou's POV:

Me, Momo and the Bakusquad were going to have a shopping trip. We were planning it for quite a long time and when the weekend came, I could say I was a bit too excited. I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at the time - 7 am. I guess it was a bit earlier than I should've woken up, but I had waited like a whole week for this small trip. I was about to stand up to go get changed when I was pulled down by my girlfriend.

"Where are you going..." she asked in her morning voice which made my face heat up.

"Today's the shopping trip we were planning with the Bakusquad, I need to get changed" I calmly told her.

"But I wanna cuddle!" she replied tiredly. I sighed in defeat and layed down to hug her.

"Fine... But only for a few minutes!" I told her and wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped hers around my waist and snuggled her head in my neck. I smiled, she was so cute in the morning. Well, she was cute all the time, but in the morning I would say she is the cutest. About twenty minutes had passed of us not moving and I decided it was time I actually got up to get changed. I began to pull away but she only hugged me tighter. I groaned.

"Princess, we have to get up now" I said sternly. She shook her head but then I began to drag her out of bed.

"Nooo, I wanna sleep and cuddle" she replied.

"Momo, we gotta start getting ready, the others have probably already woken up!" I told her. She groaned and sat up. I smiled in victory while she hit me on the arm. I began to fake that I was badly hurt which made her giggle. Why was she so cute?!

I stood up from my bed and went to my closet. I picked out my outfit and went to the bathroom to change. My outfit was honestly quite simple: a black skirt, shorts underneath the skirt, a dark purple t-shirt, net tights and a black leather jacket. Usually, I wore this when I went outside with Denki or Mina to do that 'using my scary dog privileges to go outside alone' and it was hilarious, at least to me. I walked back into my room and found Momo had left to her own to get changed. I then went over to my bedside table and picked up my hairbrush. I brushed my hair and realized I forgot to brush my teeth. So I went back to my bathroom to brush my teeth and then checked the time on my phone - 7:50 am. Wow, do I really take that long to get ready?

I went downstairs and was met with Denki chasing Mina, who was holding a waffle. I was about to take another step forward when Mina hid behind me. I looked over at the blonde boy and realized why she was so scared, Denki was holding a small knife with an evil expression on his face. I looked around for an escape route.

"Holy shit! IS THAT A FUCKING UNICORN?!" I shouted as I pointed to one of the windows. Denki turned around excitedly. I never knew why he thought unicorns were real, but if it was an escape route, it was an escape route. Me and Mina quickly ran towards the kitchen before he realized there was no unicorn.

"Why the fuck was he chasing you?" I whisper shouted at her.

"I may or may not have taken the last waffle" she replied. I looked at her with a death stare.

"Listen here, you are going to give Denki the waffle before we die." I told her. She nodded and stood up. She approached Denki and handed him the waffle. He took it from her hand and began to eat it.

"Thanks" he said with a mouth full with the waffle. I stood up and walked to the fridge to grab some leftover pancakes from yesterday. I opened one of the cupboards and took out the chocolate. Walking over to the counter, I witnessed an angry Bakugou. I guess Mina and Denki were shouting too loud for his liking. I didn't wanna get involved, so I just sat down on one of the stools and began to spread chocolate on the first pancake. I rolled/folded it and ate it. I ate two more before my eyes were covered by a soft skin I could recognize in less than a second.

"Guess who!" she exclaimed.

"Morning princess!" I chuckled. She uncovered my eyes and sat down beside me. I smiled and handed her the rest of the pancakes and the chocolate. She placed a kiss on my cheek and began to eat. We talked about random things like which animal should actually be 'The King of the Jungle' and other stuff like that. When she finished her food, everyone from the Bakusquad was downstairs and we were ready to go. I hurried to put on my shoes and checked that I had everything in my bag.

Our squad began walking and we all started to slow down to get in our positions for a prank on Bakugou. We knew it probably wasn't going to end well but we all were still gonna do it. Soon, we were all in a line and I took a deep breath. Thank you Midoriya for teaching us this beautiful masterpiece.

"FORWARD MARCH AND HERE WE GO! MEMBERS OF THE AGENCY BAKUGOU! SLIP AAAHHHH" we all shouted. The always angry pomeranian stopped. We all looked at each other in fear. I ran to Momo and jumped on her back. She tried to push me off but I held onto her neck and she sighed in defeat.

We started running towards the mall while getting chased by the angrier-than-usual Bakugou. We soon arrived at the building and smiled. Now the angry pomeranian couldn't attack us and by the time we were gonna go home, he probably would've forgotten about it. I completely forgot that Shinsou was coming and was actually genuinely surprised when I saw him. I got off Momo's back and thanked her. 

"Thanks, princess" I whispered to her.

"Your welcome baby!" she whispered back to me. I felt my face get slightly warmer and tried to hide it. I grabbed her hand and walked towards Shinsou.

"Hey Yaomomo!" he greeted Momo and turned to me "and Jirou, I see you are clinging to your girlfriend like usual." 

I gave him a small death stare and rolled my eyes. I approached him and fake punched him, "Ha ha, very funny" I said sarcastically. He laughed and shielded his face.

"I am not clingy!" I growled. Everyone looked at me, clearly trying to hide their laughter.

"Sure..." Mina said. 

I looked over at Momo with puppy eyes. I knew she couldn't resist them so she would defend me. I mouthed to her 'defend me'. She smiled and nodded. I went back to her and grabbed her hand. She looked at the others. 

"She isn't clingy! Besides, I like it" she smiled. She turned to me, bent over and kissed my cheek. I was probably a blushing mess so I placed a hand over my face. After all the running, we all agreed we were hungry so we went to get some food. We entered a small restaurant and looked for a table for all 8 of us. We all sat down and chose what we were going to eat. Me and Momo went to order to food and since I suggested the food idea first, I thought I should pay but Momo shook her head as I reached in my bag to pay. I mean, I probably wouldn't have been able to pay all of it but still. She reached into her handbag and pulled out her wallet and payed. 

We went to sit back down and we all began to talk about what had happened to us during the week. It seemed that Shinsou's was the most interesting since he wasn't in our class so we didn't really get to see what happened. It was good he was going out of his comfort zone and trying to talk a bit more. It would be great for him! A few minutes later, the food arrived and we were all finally going to eat. Then my insecurities just had to hit in and I didn't really want to eat in front of the Bakusquad and Shinsou. I was comfortable eating near Momo and Denki but I was still kind of struggling with the others. 

Momo saw this and placed a hand on my thigh. She began to trace small circles with her thumb. This really helped and I smiled. 

"You know Yaomomo, you really shouldn't let Jirou be the dominant one in the relationship, like she is such a softie!" Bakugou said. I rolled my eyes and began to drink the boba I ordered. I am not part of the conversation, nope, I am not part of this conversation. I felt Momo's eyes on me and looked at her. She turned away and looked at Bakugou.

"Oh I don't mind!" she laughed out, " She knows I am the dominant one in bed!"

I began chocking on my drink and felt my face get hot. Note to self - Never hang out with the Bakusquad again.