New City, New People 1👌

READ THIS FIRST!

IN THIS AU, QUIRKS DON'T EXIST AND MOMO AND JIROU HAVE NEVER MET EACH OTHER. 

NOW THAT THAT WAS ANNOUNCED, ENJOY!

-

-

-

Jirou's POV:

Why did we have to move? I was perfectly fine in the small village I lived in. I could listen and play music all day and then I could fall asleep looking out at the night stars. It was beautiful. But now I was in this noisy, stupid city. I didn't even know anyone here. I looked out of my window at the giant buildings in the distance and thought about how my life will be here. 

I was staring outside for probably twenty minutes until I heard my mum calling me into the living room, saying that there was a letter for me. She handed it to me and I took it up in my room to read. I opened it up and was met with a golden cursive font. It read:

Adress of Jirou's apartment

(Couldn't find an adress so yeah)

Dear Residents,

We have recently heard that someone was moving into that apartment and are willing to invite anyone in your family who is aged 15-21 to a party happening this Sunday. Please wear something that doesn't show too much skin if you are willing to come and we hope that you find new people to communicate with. The party will begin at 8 pm and will go on until 2 am. However, you are allowed to arrive and leave at any time between those hours. 

Sincerely, 

Residents of (Momo's Adress)

This was the kindest thing I have ever recieved. I went back into the kitchen to tell my mother about what the letter was about and she suggested I go there. Me? A 19-year-old girl that has grown up in a village for her whole life to go to a party. I would have said no immedeatly if I was still in my village but I was now in a completely new place and didn't know anyone, so I guess it would be a good idea to go there. 

I went back to my room to try to find something that you could consider 'party clothing'. Most of my wardrobe was filled with either hoodies or shirts with my favourite bands on them. Maybe I could steal one of my father's suits... No, people would judge me for wearing 'man' clothing. I picked out a black skirt and a white blouse. I would consider that sort of 'clothing for parties'. Now it was time to wait until the day of the party. 

ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY

The party was going to begin in 3 hours. I know I have a lot of time but I didn't know where the adress was exactly and I was quite slow at getting dressed to be honest. I took off my headphones and began to get dressed. I put on the clothing I had picked out yesterday and some knee-high black socks. I sat down on my bed and brushed my hair. Since it was only shoulder lenght, it didn't take long. Now it was time to put on some make-up. I didn't really like wearing it much but my mother had insisted on wearing it. I did my eyeshadow, eyeliner and some lip gloss. 

I opened my closet (and took out my lgbtq flag, jkjkjk), picked up a small bag and packed a water bottle and my phone. I haven't really been to a party before so I didn't know what to expect. Walking out of my room, I was met with my over excited mother. She knew I wasn't really the party type of person so I guess this was a big moment for her. She gave me a hug and handed me my leather jacket. I thanked her and went to put on my low heels. I said goodbye to my mother and checked the time - 7 pm. I had about an hour to get there. I entered the adress on my phone's navigation and began my journey. 

WHEN SHE ARRIVED

Momo's POV:

To be honest, I was kind of excited to see just how many people were going to come from (Jirou's Adress). Maybe I could finally find someone who actually wants to date me, unlike all of my ex-s who only used me for popularity or money. I talked with Todoroki and Iida about how our past few weeks have been and stuff like that and would occasionally look at my mansion's doors, to see whether or not there would be any new people and then I saw her. She definetly wasn't the party type. I turned back to my friends and they were both looking at me with a smirk. 

"Go on! Talk to her!~" whispered Todoroki with a flirtatios tone. I rolled my eyes and approached her. She obviously wasn't expecting anyone to approach her because her eyes widened. 

"Hi! You must be from (Jirou's adress). I haven't seen you before!" I said nervously. Why did she have to be so pretty? I smiled slightly and she seemed to blush slightly.

"Y-yeah I am! I am Jirou and you are?" she asked, returning the grin. I could feel my face heat up a bit. 

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu but everyone calls me Yaomomo! It's nice to meet you!" I replied, feeling a bit more confident. We got to know eachother and had a few drinks and stuff. Then she did something that I am pretty sure she would regret in the morning.

HELLO! AUTHOR HERE! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS ON A CLIFF HANGER BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE WRITING STORIES OVER A THOUSAND WORDS AND THIS STORY WAS NEARING THAT NUMBER SO THAT'S WHY I AM ENDING IT HERE.