First Kiss 🧸

"Momo stop! You know I am ticklish!" Jirou laughed out. She happened to be very ticklish and Momo would use it against her. If that was to get information or just to annoy her.

"Then tell me who your crush is!" Momo replied while laughing with her. They were having a sleepover and were playing truth or dare. Jirou had chosen truth because she was already forced to do really embarrassing dares in the rounds before so she chose to be safe for at least one round. However now she had to tell Momo who she was crushing on.

"Never!" Jirou exclaimed as she pushed Momo off her. Now was the time to escape. She ran out of her room and ran through the hallways. Momo started chasing after her and was catching up quickly. Jirou ran down the stairs, into the common room, and hid behind the couch. Momo hadn't noticed her jump behind it and quickly ran outside.

After a few minutes, Jirou made sure it was safe and popped her head from behind the couch. This resulted in her scaring the cuddling pair of Bakugou and Kirishima. Well, it was more of scaring Kirishima and making Bakugou angry. Jirou widened her eyes in fear and started running outside, forgetting that Momo had gone there on a search for her. Just as she was about to exit the dorm building she crashed into the tall, black-haired girl.

"Ha! You have nowhere to go Ears!" Bakugo shouted with an evil smile on his face, "Thanks for helping me 3D Printer!" Jirou quickly hid behind Momo and hugged her. Was this going to be the last moment of Jirou's life? Jirou closed her eyes and was... swept up? She opened her eyes and realised that Momo had picked her up and was now running from an even angrier Bakugou. Before she knew it, they were back in her room.

"Now that I saved you from the angry chihuahua, will you answer my question?" Momo asked with a smirk. Jirou shook her head and huffed. She couldn't tell her. She couldn't tell Momo, the prettiest girl in the class, that she had a crush on her. Then the tickling fight began. Jirou was laughing once again and was breathing really fast.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, Momo had finally let her go. They both were breathing heavily from all the laughter. They stayed quiet like that for a while until they realised their positions. Momo had Jirou pinned down on the bed, her hands and legs on either side of her body. A dark red blush rose on both of their cheeks. Without thinking, Jirou rose her hands and wrapped them around Momo's neck, pulling her down, and crashed their lips together.

Momo slightly opened her mouth, allowing Jirou to slip her tongue inside. Their tongues battled each other before they pulled away. A thin string of saliva connected them. After a few seconds, the small gap between them was closed once again. Momo wasn't pulling away so Jirou suspected that she liked her.

This was all Jirou could ever ask for.