Party in the dorms 😈

I am going to attempt to write smut. I have written smut once before but it was on another story which I deleted because it was trash. Anyways I hope you enjoy it I guess. 

-

-

-

"Hurry up babe!" Jirou exclaimed as she pulled Momo down the stairs. Mina and a few others had organized a party in the common room and almost everyone in 1-A and some others were invited too. M*neta and Iida were taped in their rooms by Sero, M*neta for obvious reasons and Iida because he wouldn't allow it to happen, even after the teachers said it was allowed. But it was still going to be wild. Jirou even heard that Denki was bringing a drink that he had added a bit of alcohol to. 

"Do I have to go? I'll probably end up falling asleep on the couch." Momo said, a slight tiredness already heard in her voice. Momo usually went to bed at 10-11 pm and after that time, she would either pass out or barely even move. But by the end of the party, that was going to change. 

"Yaomomo if you don't come then no cuddles for a week" Jirou huffed out.

"You wouldn't!" she gasped.

"Oh yes I would!" the purple-haired girl chuckled. 

"Fine... I'll come..." the other girl hissed.

"Great! Now hurry up! We are going to be late!" yelled Jirou.

"There was never a specific-" Momo began but was interrupted by the shorter girl beginning to run, holding her hand. 

The two girls entered the room and there were already 5 people there: Mina, Toru, Denki, Shinzou, and kind of surprisingly, Tokoyami. As soon as they entered the room, it was almost as if Mina teleported and started pushing them to the dance floor that was created. No one questioned it though. About 20 minutes passed and almost everyone had arrived. About half an hour later, Jirou and Denki were the first ones to approach the 'alcohol'. 

"How much alcohol did you put in this by the way?" Jirou asked Denki. Denki just smirked and held up 3 fingers. It didn't seem like a lot but that meant there were three bottles in the whole thing, which was something around 5-6L. Quite a lot now. Jirou returned the smirk and took two cups. She filled one for herself and handed the other to Denki. They downed their cups down quickly. They had a few more until they could feel themselves getting lightheaded. Jirou looked around and spotted her girlfriend and approached her. 

"Jirou, don't tell me you're drunk" mumbled Momo. Jirou wasn't that drunk, a tiny bit tipsy, but some of her actions were overtaken by the alcohol. 

"I am not drunk for your information!" stated Jirou with a huff and slightly slurred. Momo shook her head disapprovingly.

"What am I meant to do with you now?" she whispered to herself. 

"You decide, I'm up for anything" she said with a smirk. Momo blushed slightly and grabbed Jirou's hand.

"I do not care that the party started half an hour ago, you are going to bed!" insisted Momo. Jirou pulled away from her grasp.

"Just a bit longer?" she asked with puppy eyes. Momo sighed unamused. 

"Fine but I am sticking with you"

"Fine by me!" 

Jirou walked over to the counter where the 'alcohol was'. Shoji was pouring it into different cups so that it was easier to access. Jirou took one of the cups and handed it to Momo. Momo took it and downed it slowly. By the time she had finished the cup, Jirou was already downing her fifth one. Momo looked at Jirou quite surprised but the girl just shrugged it off. Jirou downed her sixth one and then Momo took Jirou's hand and began heading upstairs. Now Jirou was properly drunk.

"You're heading to bed!" ordered Momo. They approached Jirou's dorm and Momo opened it with the spare key she had. She placed Jirou on her bed and turned around to walk off. But right as she was about the step away, Jirou grabbed her wrist. The two stared deeply into eachothers eyes.

"Please hic Stay here hic Momo" Jirou said between hiccups. 

"Fine..." Momo said as she sat down next to Jirou on the bed. 

Jirou took this chance to sit on Momo's lap, facing her. She then placed a hand on her cheek and pulled their faces into a kiss. A taste of alcohol was shared between the two girls. Jirou felt herself getting hornier the more they kissed. She began to grind herself on the black-haired girl's leg and a slight moan left her lips. They pulled away with a thin string of saliva between them. 

This time it was Momo who broke the gap between them. She stood up and Jirou and wrapped her legs around her waist. Momo closed and locked the door and then pinned the shorter girl to the wall. She began to kiss the other girl's neck softly. The kisses then turned into small bites, which would turn into hickeys in the morning. Momo was being careful with where she left them, making sure they were easy to cover up for school on Monday. The pinned girl could barely breathe from all the moans she was making. Her neck was the most sensitive after her ears.

"Fuck me Momo hic Fuck me till I can't walk!" Jirou moaned out. This made Momo grabs her by the neck and push her down on the bed harshly. The black-haired girl smirked and began to take off the purple-haired girl's skirt and tights. She then began to rub small circles on Jirou's pants.

"Wow... You're already so wet for me" Momo whispered. 

"Please... Just fuck me hic already" demanded Jirou. 

Momo took of Jirou's pants and inched her head closer and closer to her pussy. Jirou hitched her breath. Momo licked between the folds and the other girl bit down on her bottom lip. The black-haired girl began to flick her tongue around, searching for the small hole. She soon found it and pulled away. She stuck one finger in and began to thrust it in and out. Jirou let out a quiet moan. Momo locked eyes with the other girl while she continued to thrust her finger in and out, getting deeper each time. She soon found her good spot, making Jirou arch her back slightly and let out a moan. 

Momo added another finger and twirled them around each other. Jirou had to bite down on her hand to stop herself from moaning too loud. Then she felt a twist in her stomach and her legs began to shake. Soon enough, she had coated Momo's hand in a white liquid and moaned. Momo smirked and took out her hand. She licked Jirou's cum off her hand and then leaned in to kiss her. Momo slipped her tongue in Jirou's mouth. Jirou could slightly taste herself in the battle of their tongues. 

-

-

-

I cannot write any longer! I give up! Imagine the rest or some shit idk