Injury 🧸

(Based a tiny bit on My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1 but not really. If you haven't watched it then don't read this because it has a tiny bit of spoilers. Other than that, enjoy!)

Jirou POV:

Momo had gotten in a fight with villians. Well, it wasn't really a villian, it was Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki, but that wasn't really the point. Momo was hurt and I needed to help. I made her lay down on my bed and covered her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead and went on a search for my first-aid kit. It would've been easier for Momo to just make the medicine herself but I didn't want her to overtire herself.

I walked around my messy room before I finally found it near my drums. I couldn't play them very well but they came to good use in the performance at the school festival (forgot what it was called, I should be ashamed). Bakugou was a surprisingly good drummer, despite his constant anger issues. I turned my attention back to healing Momo and walked back to where she was. She sat up and smiled slightly.

"You should be more careful! You could've gotten seriously injured!" I whispered to her as I sat down. Why was she always so reckless in battle? I placed the kit down and opened it. Taking out the bandages, I looked up and saw her looking kind of upset.

"Are you okay? You look kind of upset..." I asked, worry quite clear in my voice. She turned to me and nodded.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me!" she tried to reassure me. An airy laugh left her lips. I was worried sick and she was choosing to laugh.

"I can't help it that I love you. Of course, I will be worried!" I told her. She stayed quiet and I took her arm. It had quite a deep cut, but at least there wasn't any glass in the wound. I took out a wipe and started to clean it. She shivered at first and I looked up for a split second.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

I finished wrapping the bandage around her arm and hugged her. She rested her head on my shoulder and we stayed like this for a while until a light knock was heard on my door. I groaned in annoyance as I stood up from Momo's lap and opened the door to be met with the excited face of Kiminari. He must have seen my annoyed look because his smile instantly fell.

"Uhh.... Movie night in the common room. Meet you there?" he asked, he was clearly scared of me. I laughed mentally and nodded before closing the door in his face. You could hear him running down the hallway. I turned around and walked back to my bed.

"There is gonna be a movie night in the common room. Wanna come along?" I asked with a smile. Movie nights were my favourite, especially when it was with the whole class. Of course, Min*ta was never invited and locked in his room while they happened. I would sometimes watch how it happened and always die of laughter. Bakugou scared Min*ta into his (Min*ta's) room and Sero would tape it so he couldn't exit.

Momo lifted her head up from my pillow and nodded. She stood up and gave me a small kiss. A small blush rose to my cheeks and I smiled. She left to her room to get ready and I did the same. I took out my bag and packed my sleeping bag, some snacks, my phone and a charger. I then changed into a hoodie I had stolen from Momo and some shorts and walked downstairs.

That night was one of the most fun nights I've had in a while.

Author: Should I make a part two of this?