Younger Siblings 👌

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING!!

IN THIS AU, JIROU AND MOMO HAVE YOUNGER SIBLINGS. JIROU HAS A YOUNGER SIBLING NAMED HIMARI (FEMALE) AND MOMO'S IS NAMED YUUTO (MALE). ANOTHER THING ABOUT THIS AU IS THAT MOMO AND JIROU HAVE NEVER MET.

NOW THAT THAT IS CLEARED UP, ENJOY!

-

-

-

"Jirou! Come on! We are going to be late!" shouted Himari, dragging Jirou down their house's stairs. She was going to meet up with her best friend, Yuuto, at the playground near her house and wanted to be as early as possible. Her parents would've taken her, however, they had gotten an urgent message from their boss, asking them to go to work. Jirou groaned as she made cereal for herself and her sister and began to eat.

Both of them finished their food and Himari went to put on her shoes, while Jirou packed a small bag with her phone and some food and drinks, in case one of them got hungry. She slung the bag over her shoulder and put on her trainers. She stood up, grabbed her sister's hand and unlocked the door. They walked outside and Jirou locked the door. Himari began running down the road and dragged Jirou behind her. 

"Hurry up Jirou!" her sister exclaimed. 

"You know we still have like 20 minutes to get there? The park is only like 5 minutes away from our house." Jirou mumbled in irritation.

"It's better to be early than late!" responded Himari. 

Before Jirou could even comprehend the speed they were going at, they arrived at the park where the playground was. The two sisters crossed the road carefully and sat on a bench, waiting for Yuuto and his sister to arrive. About ten minutes had passed and they had arrived. Himari and Yuuto went off to play while Jirou and Momo got to know each other. 

"You must be Yuuto's sister!" Jirou said to the taller black-haired girl. She (Jirou) thought that she (Momo) was kind of cute. What was she saying? They just met. 

"Yeah, I am! You must be Himari's sister! Yuuto has said a few things about you." she replied with a small grin. It made Jirou blush slightly. 

"I am Kyoka Jirou! And you are?" Jirou asked, returning Momo's grin. This time it was Momo's turn to blush. 

"I-I am Momo Yaoyorozu, but you can call me Yaomomo for short," answered Momo. They talked for a while, exchanged numbers and before they knew it, it was 1 pm. Jirou had planned to go home at 12 but it didn't matter, her parents weren't going to be home for the whole day. ANd talking to Momo made her quite comfortable. About an hour had passed and Jirou decided it was time for them to go. 

"I have to go now but we can text when you get home if you want!" said Jirou. A small frown appeared on Momo's face but it was obvious they couldn't stay there for the whole day. Momo nodded and went to tell her brother that it was time to go. 

From that day on, anytime Himari or Yuuto asked to have a playdate, Momo and Jirou accepted just so they could hang out with each other more often.