Candy fight 🧸

Momo's POV:

The bell rang and class was finally dismissed. I couldn't wait to get to the lunch hall because I was starving. Picking up my bag, I looked at Todoroki, mentally asking if I could join him and his squad at lunch. He nodded and I smiled at him as a thank you. I began to walk towards the hall, well speed walk to be more specific, and soon enough I had arrived in the room. I would probably say the room was about maybe a twelfth of the size of my holiday home, but to be honest, I am not really sure (How are you so rich Momo 😭). 

I lined up after a fanboying Deku, rambling to Uraraka about the new All Might figurine that was dropping next Saturday. I never quite understood how she can handle all his unstoppable talking. Soon enough, it was my turn to get my food and I headed over to where Deku's/Todoroki's squad usually sat. I began to eat the food and talked with the others about their hobbies and stuff. I actually found a lot more things about them. For example, I didn't even know that Uraraka had a crush on Tsu. I would've never thought of them being together but I supported her either way, after all, I was also a lesbian. After finishing my food, I said that I was going to go see Kyoka and probably stay with her for the rest of the time. 

I threw the leftovers in the bin and approached Jirou's table just as she was throwing a (brown 😏) M&M up in the air to probably catch it in her mouth. However because I am such a great girlfriend, I caught it and was about to swallow it.

"Hey! That was mine!" she huffed at me annoyed. I laughed quietly before passionately kissing her and returning her the M&M. I smirked while she was left as a blushing mess. Mina, who was on the other side of the table, was screaming for her shipping reasons. I don't know why she still does that, like me and Jirou have been dating for almost a month now. I spent the rest of lunch just talking to the Bakusquad and almost getting attacked by Bakugou.