Movie Night 😈

I am going to attempt to write smut once again. What has my life turned into?

-

-

-

Momo and Jirou lay on Jirou's bed. They were watching a movie and were cuddling. Well, it was more like Momo was watching the movie while Jirou lay on top of her. The two girls lay like this until the movie finished and then Momo took the remote controller and turned off the TV. She looked at the girl in her arms. The purple-haired girl was still awake and cuddling Momo, with one leg between her (Momo's) thighs.

Jirou pushed her head closer to Momo's neck and started placing small kisses along her collarbone. Momo's breath hitched and was slightly surprised at the other girl's sudden movement. The small kisses then began to travel up and down her neck, occasionally changing to light bites. The light bites slowly began to become harsher ones. Momo bit her lip to stop a moan from escaping her lips. Jirou soon reached the girl below her's sweet spot and placed a harsh bite which then turned into sucking. The black-haired couldn't stop herself and a short moan left her mouth.

This made Jirou just a bit hornier than she already was. So she pushed her leg up. A louder moan was heard from Momo. The purple-haired girl smirked against the skin of the other girl. She lifted her head and placed a kiss on Momo's lips. The kiss was soon deepened by Momo, who was getting wetter and hornier by the second. The two girls' tounges danced together while Jirou moved her leg slowly up and down. The two girls broke away and Jirou looked at Momo with a questioning look. Momo nodded and Jirou pushed the girl's shorts and panties down.

She slipped a finger inside which made Momo let out a moan. She began to thrust it in and out and while Momo was a moaning mess, slipped it another finger. This made the girl arch her back while letting out a louder moan. A knot began to form in the black-haired girl's stomach. Jirou knew she was close.

"Now, I want you to hold it in until I say so, okay princess? Or there is gonna be punishment!" whispered Jirou as she thrust in her finger deeper and opened them slightly. Momo moaned and she couldn't hold it in anymore, orgasming all over Jirou's hand. The purple-haired girl removed her hand and looked at the black-haired girl.

"Oh? Is someone being a bad girl? That's not very hero-like of you, princess," Jirou said as she moved closer to Momo's face. She held up her pointer and middle finger and whispered, "Suck,"

Momo did as she was told and sucked on Jirou's two fingers, tasting herself in the sticky white liquid that covered them. Jirou slipped her fingers out and quickly crashed their lips together. She pushed her tongue inside and wrapped it around Momo's, tasting the girl's orgasm. It had a sweet taste. One she wanted to taste more often.

The two girls broke away and Jirou flopped next to Momo, a small grin on her face. Tonight was one of the most fun nights she's had in a while