Snow Confession 🧸

This idea was requested by haikyuugirlanime1 I hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

Jirou's POV

Why did it have to snow now? I know it's December but I seriously wasn't expecting any snow this year. I don't even have that many long sleeve shirts so that's even worse! Well now it was time to hang out with Momo outside, maybe build a snowman or two. 

I opened my closet (worshipped my pride flag, I'm sorry I'm sorry) and tried to find the thickest clothing I had. I pulled out one of my short sleeve shirts and a hoodie Momo had given me.  I got some sweatpants and a jacket and began making my way down to the common room. As I was going down, I saw Bakugou and Kirishima making out and was tempted to shout at them to get a room, but I am a good friend and want to live so I didn't. 

"Finally! Why are you always so slow?" Momo asked, sounding irritated and excited at the same time, which I didn't know was possible. I just rolled my eyes and walked up to her. 

"Let's just go!" I replied. 

"Sooo..... Where are you two going?~" asked Mina. God, I hate when she assumes that when you hang out with someone you are dating! Like, I can hang out with whoever I want to, as many times as I want to. 

Momo's POV

Of course Mina was going to tease me. Mental note, don't ask Mina things that have something linked with your love life. I gave her a death stare and she walked away in fear. I smirked at myself then began to walk outside. I turned around to see whether or not Jirou was following me and I noticed she was wearing my hoodie. I blushed slightly and held my hand out. She grabbed it and her face began to turn a tiny bit red. 

I smiled as we both walked outside and went to the back of the dorms since people had built a lot at the front already. The silence was kind of awkward but I honestly didn't know what to say. When we arrived, Jirou broke free of my hand and ran towards a giant pile of snow. I was about to warn her that it was just the bins covered in snow but I was a tiny bit too late. 

"I'm fine!" she groaned as she stood up "Note to self, don't run at giant snow piles!" 

I laughed at her statement and she looked at me confused. I shrugged it off and threw a snowball at Jirou.

"Ohh you're on!" she said in a serious manner. I forgot how serious she gets when there is a snowball fight. I began throwing as many snowballs as I can at her, trying to slow down her making of some kind of giant snowball. If she threw that at me, I would be doomed. Before I knew it, her snowball was finished and she smirked evilly. 

"Please! Spare my life!" I shouted sarcastically with a laugh. She shook her head and started to chase me around the back yard/garden. Soon enough, I felt the snowball hit my back and I fell face forward into the snow. I sat up and kicked the nearing Jirou's ankle, making her fall down on top of me. We looked into each other's eyes and splurted out words that I was planning to say after we went back inside.

"I love you Jirou! W-will you please be my girlfriend?... It's fine if you-" I got cut off by her soft lips connecting with mine. It was short but passionate. 

"Of course I will!" she replied happily. We were about to kiss once again until we heard a squeal from behind the bushes. Mina and Hagakure were soon going to be in trouble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted 😅 but I tried my best